25

After riding the ferris wheel, Xiao Zhan and Yibo grabbed some food before going home. Their friends had ended up setting off all the fireworks they had for them and left.

"Zhan, let's take a bath together" Yibo back-hugged Xiao Zhan and whispered in his ear, making Xiao Zhan blush.

Yibo didn't wait for Xiao Zhan to disagree. He let go of Xiao Zhan and went to the bathroom "I'll wait for you inside!"

Xiao Zhan's face got hotter every second. He quickly grabbed his towel before shyly entering the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Xiao Zhan found Yibo standing there with a wide smirk and could not help blushing "S-Stupid Yibo!"

"Annoying Zhan" Yibo called back and moved closer to him. Xiao Zhan nervously stepped back but soon, he was trapped between Yibo's arms.

Yibo wanted to tease Xiao Zhan a little but now, he couldn't stop. The tension between them was filled with lust.

Yibo held Xiao Zhan's chin up and started nibbling his lips, softly at first, before their kiss turned heated and passionate.

"A-At this rate, there won't be any bathing done!" Xiao Zhan blushed hard and pushed Yibo lightly. Yibo chuckled and licked his lips before filling the bathtub.

The two then brushed their teeth together, ocassionally nudging and poking each other while waiting for the bath to be filled.

"I-I'll say first, you're not allowed to anyhow touch here and there in the bath" Xiao Zhan placed a hand out to stop Yibo.

Yibo smirked and took off his shirt, threw it aside, then crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, scaring Xiao Zhan but at the same time, making him blush like mad.

"Y-You..." Xiao Zhan stuttered, feeling as if smoke was coming out from his head. Yibo smirked wider at his cute, blushing mate "What are you waiting for? Undress, Zhan"

"W-What?! Y-You pervert!" Xiao Zhan blushed harder and yelled as he placed his arms across his chest, shielding himself.

Xiao Zhan stepped back as Yibo walked towards him until his back once again hit the back of the bathroom door and he was once again trapped in Yibo's arms.

"This is the bathroom, Zhan. We'll be taking a shower. Or... Don't tell me you are showering with your clothes on?" Yibo teased.

"I-I know that! Turn around!" Xiao Zhan shouted, turning Yibo around before frantically fanning himself. Was he having a 100°C fever? He was burning up!

Yibo chuckled when Xiao Zhan turned him around and teased again "Zhan, we've seen every single bit of each other before, there's nothing to be shy about"

Despite saying so, Yibo gulped, trying to calm his excitement down. Being naked in the shower with Zhan, he felt nervous and excited too! Very excited!

"S-Shut up!" Xiao Zhan huffed. He gathered his courage, before slowly taking off his shirt. Yibo turned around and Xiao Zhan quickly blocked his front with his shirt.

"Pffff" Yibo laughed at the way Xiao Zhan frantically covered himself. "Zhan, I just remembered, I haven't seen a part of your body yet" Yibo leaned close and whispered, his hand slipping into Xiao Zhan's shorts and his fingers sliding into the crack of Xiao Zhan's butt.

"S-Shameless!" Xiao Zhan shouted and quickly removed Yibo's hand. "S-Stop teasing me, stupid Yibo!" Xiao Zhan was on the verge of crying from feeling so embarrassed.

Yibo smiled and kissed his forehead, feeling satisfied from teasing Xiao Zhan. He then took his own pants off and entered the bath. "Come on, Zhan, let's cuddle here"

Xiao Zhan blushed. Yibo sat in the tub and extended his legs. There was clearly nowhere to sit other than on his lap.

"C-Close your eyes!" Xiao Zhan insisted. It's true Yibo had seen his body many times, but Yibo hasn't seen his matured and grown body!

Yibo obediently closed his eyes with a smile but when Xiao Zhan entered the bath and sat on his lap, Yibo was shocked. He thought that Xiao Zhan would sit opposite him but Xiao Zhan actually sat on his lap!

Yibo almost had a nosebleed. He tilt his head up while trying not to get hard but with the feeling of Xiao Zhan's soft ass on his lap, it was indeed very hard to control.

"Your thing is poking me" Xiao Zhan softly said, finally breaking the silence and tension as Yibo laughed.

Yibo widened his legs which let Xiao Zhan sit on the bath instead of his lap. Yibo then hugged Xiao Zhan, who leaned comfortably against him.

"Zhan, I missed you so much" Yibo whispered, kissing Xiao Zhan's neck which tickled him. Xiao Zhan smiled and intertwined their hands together as he tilted his head.

"I missed you a lot too, Yibo. All the time" Xiao Zhan said with a slight blush and kissed Yibo, who immediately kissed back fiercely.

After a very long long while, the two finally broke their passionate kiss and panted for air as they leaned their foreheads against each other and giggled silly.

The two started washing up and soaked in the bathtub for a while, simply cuddling and talking and exchanging kisses.

And somehow, an hour later...

"A-Ahhhhh! Y-Yi... W-Wang Yibo...!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

"I-I'm sorry... B-Bear with it a little, Zhan..." Yibo replied.

"Ouuhhhh! Ahhh! S-Stupid Yibo!" Xiao Zhan yelled again.