7

"Stupid Yibo" Xiao Zhan called out while panting tiredly after the mini friendly fight with Yibo. "Say, are you an Omega? I already know my wolf is an Alpha. They say that Omegas know their wolves later"

Yibo rolled his eyes "Annoying Zhan, who are you calling an omega?! You're lying on my bed, panting and tired before you even knock me down and you call me and Omega? With my strength compared to yours, I'm definitely an Alpha!"

"Besides," Yibo smirked "I'm only one year older but you're one head shorter than me! Your growing speed is so slow!"

Xiao Zhan quickly sat up "Stupid Yibo! Who said I'm lying down, panting and tired? I'm just giving you a chance! Also, an Omega is great! Maybe you'll be my fated Omega pair!"

Yibo smirked "Annoying Zhan? You want me to be your fated mate?" Xiao Zhan gasped before blushing "S-S-Stupid Yibo! I did not say that! Stupid Yibo!"

"Annoying Zhan! I heard it clearly! Very clearly!" Yibo smirked wider which made Xiao Zhan shout "Stupid Yibo! I said that I did not say that!"

Xiao Zhan then ran out of Yibo's room and back to his own, hiding under his blanket, wondering why he said that. It just came out of his mouth! It was a slip of the tongue! He didn't mean it!

Meanwhile, Yibo sat on his bed with a sigh. He could feel something suppressed within him. A big, strong, power. His physical strength, body build and ego shows that he is definitely not an Omega.

Definitely an Alpha. But why? Why is his wolf not coming out? Yibo clicked his tongue, a little annoyed. He had always known somewhere within him that he was an Alpha, so he had always hoped that Xiao Zhan would be his Omega.

Being together since young, Yibo knew that he loves Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan is his one and only annoying Zhan. There was a time when Xiao Zhan went to a school camp.

Yibo hated seeing Xiao Zhan being touchy and having fun with everyone else, especially without him.

So when Xiao Zhan first came into contact with his wolf and was announced an Alpha, Yibo was disappointed. He had never heard of 2 male Alphas being mates.

But it also explained why since young he and Xiao Zhan had always been more territorial, fighting for their toys and things.

Yibo sighed and got up. He was about to knock on his parents' room when he heard a voice from inside saying "What should we do? What if Yibo's wolf really died because of that pill?"

Stunned, Yibo could only open the door, shocking the 4 adults inside. "What pill?" Yibo asked, his tone never this serious before.

The four adults looked at each other and gulped. Yibo narrowed his eyes, entered the room and shut the door tightly. "What about my wolf?"

"Y-Yibo..." Mrs Wang called out sadly and waved for him to get closer. Yibo quietly went to her side.

Mrs Wang looked at the others before saying "Remember when you were 5? The kids from the playground bullied you and Zhan and the two of you ended up in the hospital.

At that time, you came into contact with your wolf, who protected Zhan. But we were worried because you were not at the right age yet. Yibo, you are a True Alpha."

Mr Wang nodded and wrapped his arm around Mrs Wang "True Alphas are very rare. Maybe 1 in a billion. So we went to Wen Ruohan, who had been researching on True Alphas for many years."

Mr Xiao nodded and spoke up "However, Wen Ruohan went missing for the past 7 years and the news just reported about him. His son was killed by a True Alpha and he wanted to take revenge on others"

Mrs Xiao then stepped forward to hold Yibo's hand "Yibo, we might have been too anxious and made a mistake, trusting him and feeding you the pill he gave us... It's our fault..."

Yibo kept quiet, making the 4 adults nervous. He then nodded "I don't blame any of you. You wouldn't have known he would trick you. In fact, I am grateful to have the four of you as my parents."

The 4 adults smiled at each other and all hugged Yibo, who smiled. All of a sudden, the door slammed open and a loud, whiny betrayed voice sounded "Y-Y-Y-You're all having a family hug without me!"

Xiao Zhan crossed his arms, standing there sulking and pouting despite the 4 adults asking him to come over.

Yibo rolled his eyes "Annoying Zhan, get your ass here or you can stay there until we finish hugging" Xiao Zhan immediately ran over and pounced onto them, shouting, "How can you finish hugging without me!"

Yibo and their parents chuckled while pampering a pouting, sulking baby monster called Xiao Zhan.

Later that night... Xiao Zhan sat on Yibo's bed with his arm crossed, still pouting and sulking. Yibo smirked and leaned his face right in front of Xiao Zhan's, shocking him.

"Zhan, for an Alpha, you really are childish and whiny." Yibo said which made Xiao Zhan widen his eyes and jump up.

"Who's whiny and childish!" Xiao Zhan shouted, before pouncing on Yibo. Yibo caught Xiao Zhan who wrapped his legs around Yibo's waist securely.

Xiao Zhan then started throwing punches which Yibo caught and defended himself. Hence, Yibo stumbled around the room with Xiao Zhan's legs clinging tightly around his waist as they had their mini fight.

Finally, Yibo saw the bed and jumped forward, landing on the bed with Xiao Zhan under him. Xiao Zhan widened his eyes.

The two simply stayed in that position, staring at each other, with wild thoughts running through their minds.

Suddenly, the door opened and 4 adults stood by the door. Everyone there was shocked and as a family, all had the same jaw dropping reaction.

"This..." Mr Wang said and Xiao Zhan blushed furiously as he wriggled his way from under Yibo. "I-I-I-It's not like that!" Xiao Zhan shouted with a deep red blush and ran out.

The 5 left behind chuckled to themselves, especially Yibo. Yibo had a great urge to kiss Xiao Zhan and rub himself around him, scenting him and he had a feeling that Xiao Zhan would not reject.

Yibo froze. Scenting him? But his wolf still hasn't come out. Could it be that his feelings for Xiao Zhan would bring his wolf out?

But, Mate is not decided by them. It's decided by the Moon Goddess. Hence, Yibo shrugged it off. It wouldn't make sense for his wolf to come out just because he has feelings for Xiao Zhan, since it impossible that Xiao Zhan is his mate.