50: Despe-fucking-ration

Start from the beginning

Eren had used the word 'melted' before to define to himself a certain emotional transition he would do when he gave in and submitted to Levi, and the term once again seemed appropriate to use, but this time it was on a whole new level.

"Fuck" Eren heard Levi curse from right beside his ear and he just let out a weak moan in reply to the heavily lust-filled voice. He almost felt as if he was listening through a fog. His body was getting more limp by the minute and even as Levi kept on playing with his ass, he just kind of... absorbed the sensations, rather than experiencing and strongly reacting to them. He had experienced a similar state a few times before together with him, and in lack of better words, one could call it a psychological kind of orgasm. He heard Levi curse again before he felt one of his hands at his wrists, unlocking one of the cuffs and letting him down from his restrained position.

He helped him to an armchair a few feet away and led him to sit down. He then uncuffed his feet from the leg spreader, flipped a switch somewhere on the side of the chair to make the backrest slowly lean backwards and finally unhooked and took out the big gag. Eren had been too preoccupied with other problems to really notice, but now that it was out he realized his jaw was aching. But it was a good kind of ache, like the one he had after giving real good head.

"Master" Eren moaned while looking up at Levi who now climbed on top of him onto the armchair. He was looking as impressive as ever and wore an intense look that once again seemed to increase the limp state of Eren's body. It was as if his body knew to keep still and surrender when he saw Levi look at him like that, and it was a comfortable physical experience that he more than welcomed.

Levi used a hand to fold and push one of Eren's legs up against his chest and then the other to once again move around the toy inside of him a few times while checking his reactions.

"Oh god" he moaned weakly, his expression flushed and needy, but was stopped mid-way through his exhale when Levi changed the circular movement to instead start fucking him with the oddly shaped toy. He gasped voicelessly; the intrusive feeling and sudden pleasure seemed to force his muscles halfway back to life as he unconsciously curled his toes and arched his back slightly up off the backrest. His body was waking the fuck up and his mind fought to try to follow suit.

"Oh please" he moaned, his voice cracking.

Without a word Levi reached back to grab his other leg, quickly pulled out the toy one last time and, holding up both his legs, finally pushed inside him. Eren's muscles once again tensed up violently from the sudden size increase and he gasped out, his voice again breaking.

But just as sudden Levi then brought a hand to Eren's face to cover his mouth and there was no way he would've been able to remove it. Both the strength behind his hand to his face and the one over his leg was great enough that Eren could only let him move him around as he pleased. So that's what it was like to be fucking manhandled.

While using his hand to once again mute him, Levi leaned closer and started moving his hips to repeatedly brush right over his prostate all while keeping an intense eye contact. Really fucking soon Eren could feel his orgasm approaching, he was squirming and whining, fully expecting him to stop once again right before it happened. But to his surprise, Levi didn't seem to plan to stop, but instead he just got something entertained in his eyes as he kept watching him closely.

It suddenly came, and it came like a whole fucking wave. He felt Levi let go of his mouth and slow down his movements somewhere in the middle.

"Holy fuck" Eren moaned, his mind high as fuck on hormones and pleasure.

"Maybe now you will be able to focus again" Levi smirked and leaned back to once again grab onto the both of his legs. Meanwhile Eren was taking quick, short breaths while his whole body still shook in the aftermath of a crazy intense orgasm.

"Ah-" he just gasped. "Goddamn-". Levi let out what sounded like a chuckle, just not quite as relaxed as it normally would sound, and started moving again... this time however with real actual thrusts.

"Oh my god, Master-" he whined and squirmed under him.

"What? Sensitive?" he asked, wearing that hint of a sadistic grin again.

"God- yeah" he laughed. Somehow their whole interaction had taken a lighter turn as soon as he had come. "Ahhh... but keep fucking going" he moaned and shifted his position slightly to help him get deeper. Man he was hopeless. Levi must've thought so too, because he let out a rare, although short, laugh and then cursed with a voice that was dripping of desire.

"God. You're fucking amazing" he mumbled and leaned down to kiss him. As much as Eren appreciated kissing, he currently didn't quite have the coordination yet to pull it off properly, and instead just ended up laughing right into the kiss. He must still be fucking high on those hormones. Levi however wasn't deterred but just shut him up by biting his lower lip.

"Fuck" Eren moaned. Hopeless as he was, he helplessly reacted to the pain.

"Can you stand on your hands and knees?" Levi asked, sounding increasingly breathless.

"Yeah, god, I think so" Eren cursed and Levi immediately pulled out and helped him turn over.

Soon all humor was long gone from Eren's mind as Levi fucked him from behind so hard that he couldn't stay up on his hands but was pushed down to lay on his chest with only his ass up. The chair was creaking and Eren was once again sobbing from pleasure. 

His rambles of words soon ceased to make sense as Levi quite literally seemed intent to fuck his fucking brains out. Somewhere in his mind he registered that his lover must be getting close, judging from the hand he suddenly felt start jerking him off, but mostly he just registered that that was simply unnecessary because his vision was already turning fucking white as he reached the second mind-blowing orgasm that Saturday morning.

He could feel Levi's grips on his body eventually turn to caresses as they both slowly came down from their highs...

God fucking damn... there should be a fucking limit to intense orgasms, Eren thought in his still drunk as fuck mind.

(A/N): Hi all! It's been a crazy few days for me and once again I've stayed up all night to finish this, hehe 😁 So to this chapter's note I'll settle with just wishing you a very lovely two weeks until I see you guys again; Friday the 26:th! And please leave a vote and a comment if you liked it! I'm not sure why, but I've been looking down on my own work lately, so some kind but honest words would surely be appreciated! 

Love, Nana xx