50: Despe-fucking-ration

Start from the beginning

This knowledge was probably what had given him the confidence in their relationship that allowed him to subject himself so completely to the other man. It was quite an incredible thing; being so vulnerable and out of control, yet being able to feel confident and so comfortable through knowing his partner was under his spell as well. Eren may be the one in restraints, but he had started to understand that he at the same time had Levi in invisible chains, with the man reacting with affection and desire to even the smallest of sounds that escaped his swollen lips. A huge feeling of belonging rose in his chest as these thoughts and feelings struck him and he could do nothing but to somehow voice his emotions through another high, needy moan.

"God" Levi cursed behind him. Eren inhaled sharply through his nose when he once again felt the older's hand find its way to the faintly vibrating plug and start to move it inside of him again slowly.

He fucking needed to be fucked so goddamn much, and the all too fucking slow moment deep inside of him just intensified his need. He let out a high-pitched whine that almost could be taken for sobbing and tried to move his hips in order to make the vibrator move properly inside of him, but Levi used the other arm that was still wrapped around his waist to pull their bodies together and hold him still.

"Frustrated?" he asked, his voice again laced with a hint of that sadistic sarcasm that weirdly was so attractive. As if 'frustrated' was a sufficient word to describe his emotions right now. And to further worsen his state, Eren now felt how he slowly started to pull the plug backwards out of him... but not far, and really fucking slow, forcing Eren to feel himself being forced open inch by inch as the toy widened with the biggest bead right by the handle. When it reached the middle of the bead, the thickest part, he stopped and instead significantly increased the intensity of the vibrations to thoroughly tease the sensitive area. Eren heard his own voice cry out again and this time it was definitely a sob.

Using his firm grip on the handle, Levi made small circular motions that both made the thick bead move slightly in and out of him as well as have the thin end deep inside push against his walls in all directions. If his thoughts hadn't been such a fucking mess, Eren would probably have pondered for longer on how many creative ways there was to play with a gay bottom... The existence of the prostate was quite the generous gift to humanity when it didn't give them cancer.

"Mmhh" Eren moaned, desperate. He let his head fall back but stopped when he felt the back of his head nudge against Levi's head. Realizing however that he could touch him, he leaned to the side and rested his head against him. Levi let out a low hum and didn't seem to mind the closeness. However, it didn't either stop him from continuing to move the beads in and out of him half slowly, this time involving more than just the first one. Eren felt how his mind was fucking slipping as the toy pushed inside of him.

After being subjected to all these new and intense elements for god knows how long, Eren was in such a desperate state that he didn't even recognize himself. And to then finally have a sensation that was even remotely similar to being fucked was overwhelmingly pleasant. And even though this still was far from what he really needed, Eren found that the simple change of actions must be seriously messing with his brain, because he felt a comfortable warmth spread out through his body and how all his limbs seemed to grow heavy and relaxed. He found himself feeling so thankful towards his Master even for the smallest relief that he thought he could do fucking anything for him. And perhaps his body was finally able to relax because of how this new sensation gave it a hint of the relieving pleasure that was in store, probably pretty soon. So he let his muscles relax... so much that he ended up hanging pretty heavily in the cuffs. He felt the material dig into his skin from supporting his weight but he didn't mind the small pain. Levi however noticed and did mind apparently, because he changed the hold on his body from the kind that would keep him still to one that instead embraced and supported his weight by letting him lean back against him.