Jimin frowned as he stared on the food hesitantly which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, who hadn't touched his food either and was waiting for Jimin to eat first.

"Eat!" Jungkook said as Jimin came out of his thoughts and looked up at him and was once again taken aback by the fact that Jungkook was waiting for him to eat first.

He just nodded awkwardly without thinking much as he picked his chopsticks before taking a small bite from the food. It tasted so good, just like heaven. Jimin didn't know if it was because food was very delicious or because he hadn't eaten anything for two days.

"Is it good?" Jungkook asked as he noticed how Jimin quickly nodded his head cutely, melting Jungkook's heart.

"I made it" Jungkook informed as for the umpteenth time, Jimin's eyes widened.

"What?" He exclaimed as his head shot up and he looked at Jungkook in disbelief. Once again, did he hear him correctly? It didn't look possible. He never saw Jungkook cooking. Jungkook didn't even know how to cook. He never cooked for anyone, not even himself. In past, Jimin used to cook for Jungkook to make him happy and get his attention. But how did it change from Jimin cooking for Jungkook in past to Jungkook cooking for Jimin in present?

"Y-You are lying, right? You don't even know how to cook ramen" Jimin said as Jungkook felt offended.

"Are you underestimating me?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrows. He felt even more offended when Jimin nodded. Well, the food was too good to be made by Jungkook's hand.

"Uh- well! You see. Jin hyung helped me with the recipes a little" Jungkook laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. However, Jimin didn't budge even a little from his position. He was still not ready to believe that Jungkook could make something edible as he still looked at him with 'I don't believe you' face, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Ok ok I accept. Jin hyung made it but yeah! I helped him a little. And I'm NOT lying now." He confessed, as Jimin finally nodded, accepting the answer.

Though, Jimin wondered why Jungkook said that he cooked. He could have just said that Jin hyung made it. Then why did he lie. Was he trying to please Jimin? Of course.

Well actually, Jungkook asked Jin hyung to make all Jimin's favourite. He wanted to have lunch with Jimin, alone as other members were at dance studio. He purposely decided to take a break today so that he could do it all to please Jimin. He sure was putting efforts.

However, on the other side, it was becoming more and more confusing for Jimin to understand why Jungkook was being all lovey-dovey to him. Trying to sit beside him in fanmeets, giving him bike rides when he didn't even ask for it, watching sunset with him, hugging him suddenly and even caring for him like this. Jimin was more than confused by this sudden change of behavior. He was moving on from Jungkook but it was becoming very difficult for him because of the overwhelming mixed feelings that Jungkook was giving him, which he really didn't want to focus on.

Jungkook on the other hand was more focused on Jimin, and less on eating. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Jimin as he looked at him from the corner of his eyes. His heart pounded just by looking at Jimin who was sitting right there, with his hair disheveled, no make-up on but still looked absolutely stunning in Jungkook's eyes.

When they were done with the food, Jimin was about to get up to place his plate in the sink but the moment he got up, Jungkook held his hand and sat him down as he looked at him confused.

"You didn't finish your food yet." Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin's plate which was almost still the same as in the beginning. He barely ate some bites.

"I'm not that hungry, Jungkook" Jimin lied, yanking his hand out of Jungkook's hold.

"But you didn't eat anything yesterday and today morning too. How can you not be hungry?" Jungkook asked, making Jimin wonder that Jungkook noticed him not eating anything. Well, nobody ever noticed except Tae of course, who knew about his eating disorders.

"Jungkook, I ate snacks" Jimin lied.

"No you didn't" Jungkook replied.

"Yes, I did and I'm not hungry" Jimin said as Jungkook frowned. Suddenly, his frown dropped.

"Wait!" Jungkook said as Jimin blinked, being confused.
Jungkook stood up, walking towards the refrigerator as he bent to take out two cups that were filled with ice creams.

"How about some deserts then?" He said as he placed one cup in front of Jimin, giving him a bunny smile. Jimin was too overwhelmed to respond. He just stared at the ice cream and then at Jungkook. Is this the same Jungkook? He wondered. Definitely not. Where's the bratty one?

"Jungkook, I'm really not hungry" Jimin said, sternly.

"Come on, there's always some room for deserts." Jungkook giggled, as Jimin sighed. Arguing Jungkook won't do him anything and he knew that. Besides, he didn't want Jungkook to know that he had eating disorders so he just picked the spoon and started eating even when he didn't feel like it. That's another thing that he was clueless about the fact that Jungkook already knew about it.

Jimin was having so many fixed feelings right now. He really didn't know why Jungkook was being all nice to him. Does he want something? Didn't he said he hate Jimin? Then why he's doing all this and making Jimin feel like he worries about him.

He was too busy in his thoughts as he carelessly filled the spoon with ice cream. Only this spoonful had a bit too much chocolate syrup on it. It spilled on Jimin's plumpy lips, staining them with chocolate, which Jimin didn't even realize about.

Jungkook on the other hand was not thinking much, too busy in looking at Jimin from the corner of his eyes. Suddenly, he noticed the chocolate syrup on Jimin's plumpy lips as his heart skipped a beat. Jimin looked so very cute and sexy at the same time with syrup decorating his lips. It was becoming a tease for Jungkook now. Jungkook really wanted to taste this little bit of syrup on Jimin's lips or more like he really wanted to taste those plumpy lips. Only if he could do that.

But sure he wasn't going to just let that little bit of syrup decorate those beautiful lips and make Jungkook hard. Desperate to clean the syrup from Jimin's lips, Jungkook raised his hand without having a second thoughts and moved it towards Jimin before slowly wiping the syrup off of his lips from his finger as Jimin was too confused on what he was doing.

Taking his hand back, Jungkook licked his finger that had syrup on it as Jimin was astonished by what he just did.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Never thought my story would reach 100K but here we are

Never thought my story would reach 100K but here we are. It still looks unbelievable.

To all my precious Readers, thank you so much for your love and support. I can never thank y'all enough. We have achieved it together. ♡♡

Hope y'all like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)