Bokuto Ending

3rd POV

It seems like someone else answered the call. It was two people answering it. One was a male who sounded like a tired man and the other was a energetic woman. "Dear, can you stop being energetic for once?" The man said to someone who might be his wife. "Heh? Why? Hey hey hey, that might be the (M/n) that our son is always talking about." "Just go back to the living room, dear. I'll talk to this person." He did some hand motion to his wife to go to the living room. She pouted at her husband before leaving the man alone.

"Sorry about that. How can I help you?" Okay, now you were nervous as fuck. "Um is Kou-kun there?" "Oh sorry. He's not here. He's with his volleyball team. He'll back soon." Your heart is going back to its normal speed. "Oh alright. I'll talk to him later. Thanks for telling me." "May I ask something?" The man or what you're guessing is Bokuto's dad asked you.

"Of course. What is it?" "Are you (L/n) (M/n)?" "I see. I was just asking because my son always talks about a (M/n)." You smiled at the thought since you know how Bokuto would be when he's talking about you. "Really? I'm guessing your his father." "Indeed. I'll just tell my son that you have called him and now—" He got cut off by his wife calling for him. "HONEY! IS THAT (M/N)?!" You can hear the man sigh before going back to you. "That's my queue. I hope we'll talk more, (L/n)-san." "Mhm, me too. Bokuto-san^^"

He hung up first before you did. You did a long exasperated sigh as you went downstairs to get some snacks. 'I have a feeling that Bokuto's mom is exactly like Kou-kun.' You went to the kitchen to get the snacks that you wanted but you were stopped by your mom. "Hmm? What is it, Okaa-sama?" You turn to her. "I'm just here to tell you that we're gonna have to go to Tokyo since me and your dad don't want to leave you here alone even though you can take care of yourself." She ended it with a soft smile on her face.

"Oh sure, I'm fine with it^^" You gave her a smile of your own. She gave you hug before going to talk to your sister. "Gotta tell Kou-kun then." You whispered to yourself.

Smol timeskip to you when you're in your own room~

Now that you got the snacks, you video called Bokuto to tell the male about you going to Tokyo. At Bokuto's place, he had just finish taking a bath. As soon as he saw your number, he quickly answered it. "Hey Kou-kun." You said as you lay down on your bed. "Hey hey hey (M/n)! What's with the sudden call?" You were about to answer until you notice how cute Bokuto looks like with his hair down.  The captain notice that you weren't answering which made him blush slightly when he saw how you were looking at him. The way you were looking at him as if he was your whole world in which you'll never let him go.

 The way you were looking at him as if he was your whole world in which you'll never let him go

"(M/n)???" You finally came back to reality. "Ah! Sorry Kou-kun. I called you because I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Tokyo. Maybe I can visit you when I'm there." You said with a shy smile as you look at Bokuto. And well, Bokuto was being Bokuto, he was ecstatic. "HEY HEY HEY, YOU CAN ALWAYS VISIT ME WHEN YOU'RE IN TOKYO." Boy, his smile was blinding your eyesight. You almost took a pair of sunglasses. You smiled back at the male which the captain blush a bit when he saw your smile. Your smile was just so charming which I bet no one can resist that smile of yours. (THAT'S RIGHT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. BELIEVE ME)