Special Chapter: Chibi (M/n) secretly likes soft chests?!

A/n

This is mostly a Daichi, Iwaizumi, Kuroo, Osamu and Bokuto one. I chose these guys cause I think they're thicc✨ This training camp has Karasuno, Seijoh, Fukurodani, Nekoma and Inarizaki. Also I like to think that Seijoh's mascot are wolves and it was because of that one scene in season 2. Sorry that there's no Shiratorizawa. That will have to wait. Read the note at below too. Enjoy :D

3rd POV

This is not what you thought your day would be like. It was supposed to be a normal day for you. Anime, mangas, cats, volleyball and your bed. Just those things only. It felt like the Gods above had something against you or something.

Let's see what happened before~

​​​​​​It all started when you were in the living room, watching (Favourite movie). The cats were just purring around you since the twins had to go to their field trip so you were alone.

Kyanma was on your lap, purring quietly. Yakkun was sleeping on your left. Lev was just playing with small ball you threw at him. Kuroo was just chilling in top of your head.

It was nice.

You were feeling kinda sleepy at the middle part of the movie. Without you knowing, you started to close your eyes, slowly drifting away from reality.

After you slept, what felt like heaven. You were awaken by your sister who looked worried at you. "Aki-neesama? What's wrong?" You froze when you heard your voice was a bit higher than usual. Looking at the brown long haired female, who was squealing and blushing while covering her nose.

"ONEE-SAMA! WHAT'S WRONG?!" When you looked at your cats, Lev seems bigger than how you always saw. But he didn't seem like an entire giant. The grey cat seem like how a 5 year old would see one. Wait.

"Aki-neesama... Can you show me how I look like?" She nodded before getting up to taking her phone. She returned a few minutes, sitting down next to you to take a picture of you. She blushed at the picture, then showed it to you. You stared at it for a few seconds.

"..."

"..."

"EHHHHH?!" You ran to your sister, who was surprised at you, since you started to have tears in your eyes. You hugged her tight as you whined about being small, your height was taken and how are you gonna go to your training camp. She hugged you as you sniffled.

"It won't be that bad. How about you just sit with the managers?" She said softly, you thought it was your mother at first. You nodded still crying. Akiko just bought you up to your room, with the cats following her.

'I don't want to go to training camp now...'

As she set you down on your bed, turns out you fell asleep already. "Better get his stuff ready since he's too small to reach the shelf." She whispered before leaving the room.

Timeskip to tomorrow~

And as you thought. Your jersey was too big (with Karasuno's jersey). It even showed off your shoulder also making you look like you weren't wearing any pants and even the pants was loose.

 It even showed off your shoulder also making you look like you weren't wearing any pants and even the pants was loose