Chapter 3

Time skip to when your already in Karasuno brought to you by a chibi Kageyama getting scolded by an angry chibi Daichi while dragging a sleeping chibi (M/n).

      Putting on your black Karasuno jacket, you begin to fix your appearance as you were also begin to put on your shoes.

     When you were getting ready to leave to watch the Kitagawa Daiichi match, "(N/n)-chan! Be careful when your there!" Your mother yelled from her room. "I will. See you guys later! Love you guys !" You answered to show that you heard her. "Love you too, tenshin/little devil/ ototo/onii-chan/onii-sama!!!" You flinched hearing many voices answering. 'They're so loud, I love them' , You thought happily to yourself.

Time skip brought by an angry chibi (M/n) pissed off because of a lazy author...

   When you arrived at the place where the tournament was held, you went on a search for three volleyball members of Karasuno.

"(M/N)!-SAN!!" 'Oh. Baldy found me first'  You turn around, you didn't just saw only Tanaka but Suga and Daichi.

"Yo" You raised a peace sign and walked over to the three. "Where's Kiyo-chan?"

    Daichi shakes his head, "She said she had some other things  to finish," You didn't want to ask about Asahi nor a certain tiny gremlin got in trouble with the Vice.

"Alright then," You then gave a smirk. "Let's see what these kids can do,"

 "Let's see what these kids can do,"

Time skip~

    During the Kitagawa Daiichi vs Yukigaoka match, your eyes were only focus to a certain blueberry- haired kid. You watched Kageyama silently while he's yelling at his team mates, he changed a lot since you last met him, but not for the greater good.

"King of the Court, huh..." Suga ask.

"He's going to be a tough opponent when he starts high school," Daichi said.

"He will be a tough opponent but only if he manages to get along with his team mates." You told them, 'Kageyama Tobio, what changed you?'

"My money's on the little guy," Tanaka said while standing up from the railing he was leaning.

      The four of you nodded at each other before walking away from the court. You stayed behind for a bit, taking one last glance at the place where this Kageyama was different. Taking one deep breath, the game was over and you seen what you needed to see.

Time skip~

Time passes by so fast. 'Now having to see the new first years, just might be fun! I doubt it...' You thought while your on your bed, covered with your snuggly blanket.

    You were just about to drift back to sleep until you heard, "(M/N)!!! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE I'LL BE THE ONE WAKING YOU UP!" Your mom yelled from downstairs.

   That was very effective to get you out of bed, and went straight to the bathroom to take a warm bath. You started to strip out of your pajamas, and gone inside the bathtub. Oh man, If the guys were here, they probably had a nosebleed.

'Finished my bath, time to put on the gakuran' Lazily walking to your closet, to wear your perfectly ironed gakuran.

    As you went downstairs to eat breakfast, the twins already left for school and your older sister had left to go work. As you finished eating breakfast, you went to bid your mother goodbye, getting a forehead kiss and a smack at the back by your father.

'God, no wonder that old man is a spiker...' As you look up from the ground, you saw a familiar blonde walking next to a dark grayish-green hair.

  "KEIIII!!! TADAAA-CHAN!!!" The two turned around to see a certain (H/c) running towards them. The blonde just sighed while the dark green haired male just smiled. "Let's walk to school together, ne?" "Knowing you, you never take no for an answer." Tsukishima answered in a monotone voice. "Tsukki!" "Shut up, Yamaguchi." "Gomen, Tsukki."

    When you went separate ways from the two first years, you went to your class, 3-5. You went outside to follow Shimizu to see the other three members.

As you were walking next to her, you stopped right in front of the three.

"Here, the club applicants list."

"Thank you," Daichi said while taking the small stack of papers. "Woah, so few...we used to have a lot more." He said with a concerned look on his face.

"It's fine, Dai-kun. Only time will tell." You said while patting his head. 'WOAHHH, SO SOFT!!!' You screamed internally. He nodded with small blush crept up his face.

"It'll grow, Daichi" Suga pipes in.

   "Kiyoko-san, looking pretty as usual and (M/n)-san looking attractive as always!" Tanaka yells out. A tiny blush appeared on your face ,you turned your back facing them before Tanaka sees it, Kiyoko doing the same thing and walking off, you following her as a bodyguard but had to go to the restroom.

      Tanaka wraps himself with his arms when a shudder runs down his spine, "Gah~ They turn me on when they ignore me." 'What a weird kink you have Tanaka, but if you love it, I might as well like it too'

A/N

Soooo, the other chapter. I hope you guys liked it, sorry if there's some grammar mistakes or anything else. Anyways i'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye bye, my crystal pretties.