Chapter 22

3rd POV

You were walking down the school halls with your hand holding the treats one of your fans gave to you. Sugawara told you to meet him at Asahi's class, not knowing why but you followed what he told you since you know how scary the grey haired male can be.

You stopped your tracks when you saw a living tangerine and an awkward blueberry. "What are you guys doing here?" Hinata and Kageyama almost felt their souls went out their bodies when they heard your voice. "(M/n)-senpai! What are you doing here?!" Hinata asked you.

"I'm here because Koushi wanted me to be here. The real question is why are the two of you here?" You asked the freak duo who was standing in front of you. "Hinata wanted to see the ace." Kageyama told you but was looking at Hinata. The two as always, argued back and forth. You stopped listening to the argument when you saw Asahi walked out of his class.

"Asa-kun!" The said male stopped walking when he heard his name. Turning around to see you and two living fruits? Seems like that stopped Kageyama and Hinata's argument. You also saw Suga walking out of the classroom. 'He must've been talking to Asahi about the club.'

"What?" When Asahi asked that, Hinata scurried away from Kageyama to go behind your taller form. "Eh? What are you guys doing here?" Sugawara questioned the two first years. "They were here for something but I didn't remember..." "Alright," Sugawara walked out of the classroom and stand next to you. "Let me introduce our new members, Hinata and Kageyama."

"Oh, so you're the first-years that (M/n)-san had been talking about." Asahi said with interest in his voice. The first years eyes sparkled when they heard that. The famous 'SOUL COLLECTOR' talked about them. Someone who was known for many things and is one of the famous (L/n) family.

Suga talked to Asahi about how talented they are while you were just observing the two first years. "Is that right?" Asahi turned to Hinata and gave a grin. "Do your best." He said with putting his hand on Hinata's shoulder. "Aren't you going to play, too?" Asahi looks at Hinata with confusion as for the short male to get even more hyped up. "I want to become the ace, so I wanted to watch an ace play in action!"

"Tch." That made everyone in the small group's attention went to you. You had enough of it. You just couldn't help it anymore. You just needed to give a little push.

"You could've just gave us a reason on why you left the team. It's even more painful than being abandoned, is knowing that we're not worth an explanation. We told you many times that we needed you and yet you gave up just like that. That's not what an ace is. Could have left a good impression before leaving."

Your (H/c) coloured bangs covered your alluring (E/c) coloured eyes. You gave him a glare before walking away from the group, avoiding the stunned looks you were getting form the small group.

******

"Rolling thunder!!!" Nishinoya yelled out as just did a normal rolling receive, making Tanaka laugh and pointed at the libero.

"...Nice receive." (Sugawara)

"That's just an ordinary rolling receive!" (Tanaka)

"Why did he yelled that out?" (Kageyama)

"What was that?" Insert Tsukishima doing his (cute) laugh with a smirk and with Yamaguchi giggling in the background. "Kageyama! Tsukishima! Yamaguchi! I'm going to lecture you all! Crouch down! I mean sit down! Get lower than my line of vision!!!"

You just shook your head as you watched Hinata being the cute sunshine idiot he is, begged Nishinoya to teach him. You walked over to Nishinoya and gave him a head pat, making the shorter blush at the attention and started to climb all over your taller form,