Chapter 6

3rd pov

You and Suga were walking home, well more like you offered to walk him home.

"Ne (M/n)-kun, how'd you know that flattery worked on Tanaka?" Suga looked up to you for the answer.

"Hm? Oh I never it will actually worked on Tanaka. That's what I usually do to ask my middle school friend to help clean up the gym."

Meanwhile at Aoba Johsai

"Hah-ha--HACHOOO!!!" A brunette was shivering, "I feel like someone is insulting me..."

"If you get sick, I swear to God I'll kick you!" A spiky-haired male said while walking away. "MEAN, IWA-CHAN! If (N/n)-chan was here, I'd probably feel  better." The brunette whined but mumbled the last part. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" "N-nothing!" He raised both of his hands defensively.

"You speak about them quite often. You guys must be close..." The light grey haired male said sounding a bit disappointed while looking up at you with a small smile.

"Awww~ Is Koushi-kun jealous? It's okay, you're still one of my favourite setters~" While putting arm around his shoulder.

"Hey, (M/n)-kun. Don't you Tanaka was acting a bit weird about the morning practicing?" Suga asked you with a slight blush on his face.

"Definitely. I bet he's planning something. But if Baldy-kun is the one planning something, it might end horribly..."

"Do you think its about the first years?" You look down to ask Suga.

"Maybe."

"Are you going to get up early to check it out?" Suga looked at you curiously.

"If I'm not lazy, then I'll go." You paused when you were already at Suga's house. "I'll see you later, Koushi-kun!" You wave goodbye as the two of you went your separate ways.

Timeskip to 5:00 AM

    You yawned as you went to school to go see why he was Tanaka acting weirdly at the time. Of course, you left a note saying you have morning practice because you didn't want to get your ass whooped by your mom.

   'I feel like I'm gonna to regret this.' You kept walking to school as you put in your earpods to listen to music. (cause boy/girl, ya boy ain't poor) 

When you arrived, you saw Tanaka standing there being called Senpai. 'A senpai kink? Maybe... Ain't my cup of tea.' you thought to yourself standing quietly while watching the first years calling the baldy senpai.

Tanaka pov

As I opened the gym doors, I remembered what we all talked yesterday.

Flashback

"Do you have some special reason in mind?" Suga-san asked him

"You guys saw their match last year. Kageyama had outstanding ability as a junior-high student but his ability hasn't yielded any results. And he's self-centered, which means he'll repeat the same mistakes he made in junior high. He'll get in the way of the team for sure, But what's different from junior high...is Hinata is now on the same team with Kageyama."

"Hinata? Well, he's sort of a ball of  athletic reflexes, but..." I asked with my head tilted to the side.

    "Yeah. He's far improved from his true potential, but he has rare speed and reflexes, and his jump. He didn't get a chance to play with a setter in junior high. And Kageyama is searching for a fast spiker who can hit his tosses. Those guys are imperfect on their own. But their abilities together, if we can utilize that combination...Karasuno will make an explosive improvement. Don't you agree?" Daichi explained his reason.