Chapter 24

3rd POV

"All here?" Ukai asked everyone who was in the gym. "Yeah!" Everyone in the gym answered. "The practice match against Nekoma is in four days. Inter-High preliminaries will be soon thereafter. We've got no time, but you guys are full of holes. Since that's the case, there's only one way for you to win. Practice. Practice. Practice. And practice. Save the ball, even if you have to barf."

"Pfft-" You quickly covered your mouth when you saw Daichi's glare. You hid your face behind Tsukishima's back. 'He barfed already' You tried even your laugh when you heard Hinata yelling "OSSU!" with determination.

"Alright! Let's get started!" Ukai clapped both of his hands so that they could start their training and surprisingly (not to you) they were working their asses off. The coach was surprised by this but impressed at the same time.

At one moment, Yamaguchi received one of the balls dreadfully. You had to stopped your feet from running over there to help the male. You stand awfully stiff which made Ennoshita looking at you, worriedly. 'What's wrong with (L/n)-senpai???' Finally the freckle baby managed to receive it perfectly. 'That's my Tada-chan!' Next up was the captain himself, then the blueberry, a living tangerine and lastly you.

You received all of them without a sweat, also with a neutral face (secretly looks like you were about to murder but they didn't say a thing about it) "As expected from you, (N/n)." "Of course, old man! We all know I'm better than you!" You gave a smirk that showed your pearly fangs. Ukai irked at what you said and when you turned your back against him, a ball was sent to the back of your head.

"SHUT IT, YOU LIL' BRAT!"

"WHAT THE HELL, OLD MAN?!"

Timeskip to the end of that practice~

"Okay, let's get going." Daichi informed to the others. The team were told that they were gonna stay in a cabin since it was only a few feet away from the gym. It wasn't like the places you were always in but you were fine with it. That didn't stop Hinata from getting all excited.

Before you managed to walk in with the others, a hand pulled your sleeve. "You gotten full grades in Home Economics, right? Help me to prepare dinner." She said as she looks up to you  (literally) since she remembered you having 100 on the test. "Of course Kiyo-chan!" You started to walk to the kitchen (may I remind you that you're holding her hand?)

Kiyoko had a slight blush on her face but kept quiet since your hand felt warm with hers. The two of you were greeted by Takeda who was already in an apron. "Hey you two!" "Hello Take-chan!" You let go of Kiyoko's hand as she went to take an apron but you thought of something for a while.

"Kiyo-chan! Come here!" You made movements with your hand as a way to make go to you. She walked over to you, "What is it, (M/n)-kun?" "You have to tie your hair first!" You said with a smile on your face, she nodded with a small smile on her face. She was surprised that you had a scrunchie in your bag. "Kiyo-chan, don't be weirded out by the scrunchy... My sisters accidentally out their stuff in my bag..."

"You always talk about your sisters. I'd loved to meet them."

"..." Thinking about it, Rini really wanted you to be with Oikawa meanwhile Ren wanted you to be with a certain owl. Akiko however wanted you to be with Osamu. You just sweat dropped whenever they started to argue about why they wanted you to be with the person they wanted you to be with.

"They're lovable but can be weird sometimes..." Kiyoko gave a soft giggle which made you had a small blush, "They sound great."

Back to the other teammates~