Chapter 14

3rd pov

As you watch the match, you given up on life on how nervous Hinata was. 

"Alright...AAAAH!" Tanaka shrieked when his body made contact with Hinata's.

"AAAAAH!" Hinata screeched.

You slumped your shoulders in dissapointment.

******

"OOF!" Hinata cried out when he fall flat faced to the ground.

"?!" 

You just wanted the match to finish now, this already terrible enough.

******

Hinata even knocked down the Aoba Johsai referee, making him fall to the ground. 

"HINATA!" Daichi screamed out.

"?!" Yamaguchi panicked at your quiet form. "(N/n)? (N/n)-chan?!" He shook your broad shoulders back and forth only to se your soul flying out your body. "(N/n)-chan isn't breathing!"

******

You gritted your teeth at the entire scene, successfully making a menacing aura. Ennoshita had to old back Kageyama from murdering Hinata, "Let's relax, first and foremost." Daichi tried to calm the nervous first-year. "(M/n), come here for a sec." Daichi motioned to walk to him.

"Alright. Lucky, lucky!" (Tanaka)

"Touch-net." A Seijoh player said. "And Karasuno's score finally changes." Another Seijoh player says as they flipped the scoreboard. You started to walked towards the crowded group, having a certain ace look at your tall frame.

"Hey, you! That's enough nervousness!!!" Kageyama yelled while gripping Hinata's collar. "NO! GIVE ME A CHANCE!" "Tobio-kun, stop that." You said tiredly. Tanaka hummed worriedly at you with his cat-like eyes, "What's wrong with you?" He glanced at the third-year on the other side of the net. 

"I'LL BEAT THEM UP FOR YOU, (M/N)!" He proceeded to stomp over there, if it wasn't because you who hooked your fingers at his neckline of the shirt. "Please don't, Ryu-kun. It might look bad on you."

You looked at Daichi, who stared at the feral Tanaka who wanted to get out of your grip just to beat up Iwaizumi. "Care to share us your wisdom about Aoba Johsai?" The captain laughed, you chuckled. You nodded and pointed at Iwaizumi.

"That guy is the ace and the main offense. If we could use our powerful blocks as in Kei, Tobio-kun, Dai-kun or Enno-kun. There might be a total of 59.83% chances we could do that and that is just simple math if you think about it."

"59.83%!?  You're not joking, are you?"  Said Daichi in disbelief. You shake your head and let go of Tanaka once he calmed down. "They're really not a big deal." Said Kindaichi with a cocky smirk. "He sure hasn't changed at all." Kunimi squinted his eyes while looking to the side.

 Daichi raised his index finger upwards, an uneasy smile crept up his face. "All right. Let's steadily rack up the points. The next serve will be..." His face twist into  look of horror. 'This couldn't be timed worse.' Kageyama thought to himself.

"Oh shit. Can the timing get any worse?" You mused out your thoughts.

"Hinata, relax!" (Daichi)

"Kageyama, is he still breathing? Can he do this?" Tanaka asked his kouhai quietly asked who turned to look at his senpai. Everyone in the team knew that the gingered haired male is not okay. If Hinata was gonna mess this up, the chances of winning are gonna get lower than 50%.

"How am I supposed to know?!" Kageyama hurriedly answered his upperclassmen with sweat dripping down his face. The referee blew the whistle, making Hinata jolted at his spot, threw the ball in the air. Your eyes widen when he smacked the ball lower than it should've been.