Chapter 1

3rd pov

                                   "OI KUSOKAWA!!!"

     You heard Hajime's yelling from afar. You sighed wearily, trying subtly speed walking away from the angry godzilla's wrath. Until, a certain brunette caught your attention and carefully went to the spiky haired male that had a volleyball in his hands. 'If I tell Hajime this, I'll get away from his anger'

    Tapping his shoulder in the nicest way possible. " Haji-chan... To-kun is over there." "WHERE?!" Hajime yelled in a way you'll probably go deaf. "In the swarm full of girls. He's greeting his fans." When you just finished talking, Hajime without a second thought ran past you as fast as lighting. You look behind you seeing a bunch of girls scared as hell, a trashy guy on the ground and a angry Hajime. 'An angry Hajime is a scary Hajime... It gives me shivers just thinking about it'

       When you went inside the gym, standing on your right next Hajime who still has a volleyball in his hands and on your left a clingy Oikawa who is hugging your left bicep. "Ne,ne (N/n)-chan~  Iwa-chan is being mean to me~" Oikawa pouted cutely to get your attention. You sigh exasperatedly through your nose. "Maybe next time, don't hang out with your horny fans too much." "EH?!! No can do (N/n)-chan. If I do that, I'll lose my reputation." Hajime interrupts the conversation. "Who the fuck cares about your STUPID REPUTATION?!!!" He screams while throwing the volleyball he had in his hands. "OWW!!! THAT HURTS,IWA-CHAN!!!" 'I'm tired now. I wanna go home...' you thought tiredly.

           The rest of Kitagawa Daiichi's volleyball club watched the daily routine of you standing there, not caring about the wing spiker trying to murder the captain. Among them, a young boy with wide blue eyes, watching his role model getting murdered.

           "OI! STOP FOOLING AROUND AND WARM UP!!!" the coach screamed successfully making you ran away from the area you were standing from.

            You sighed tiredly at thought on having to run laps around the gym did not sound fun. Never had been your favourite activity since you were a kid. You fixed your hair and started your jog. 'The sooner I finish, the sooner I'll be free from this torture' You thought happily to yourself.

          "To-kun, can you not touch fucking my ass before you serve?!" You growled at the setter who had a smug look on his face.

"Why not? It helps me focus. Do you want me to mess my serve,(N/n)-chan~?"

You deadpanned at him and threatened to throw your volleyball at him, "Don't test my patience, Shittykawa."

"(N/n)-chan, you hang with Iwa-chan too much. Where is the innocent (N/n)-chan that I know?" Oikawa whined and you ignored his whines, tossing the ball in the air and spiking it towards his face.

         "OWWW!!! THAT HURTS, (N/n)-CHAN!!!" the setter whined."A-ano, Oikawa-senpai! Please teach me how to serve!" A voice was heard behind you and of course, Trashykawa, who recovered from your spike. The brunette scoffed and moved away from the younger setter.

"No"

   'Jeez To-kun, that was just harsh. No wonder Hajime always hits you' You look to the blueberry who deflated slightly, before brightened up and nodded determinedly, and started walking to the rest of the first years. You looked to Oikawa who looked annoyed and eyebrows furrowed. You sigh through your nose and started to walk towards the blueberry. You also did not noticed the look of betrayal from Oikawa.

  "Oi!" You called to the first year. He turned around and straightened his body up. "Buruberi-chan" "What's wrong, (L/n)-senpai?" You then smiled  softly and said "Just call me (M/n)" Kageyama blushed slightly, "(M-M/n) -senpai" You reached out your hand to pat his head caringly. "Sorry about Shittykawa, you could always ask me to help you with your serves,"

  Kageyama blushed and shook his head, "No, it's okay senpai. I really admire Oikawa -senpai's serve and I really want so learn from him, not from anyone else." 'SO BLUNT!!!'

You could feel those words sting a bit and you grip your shirt dramatically where your heart is, "You wound me, Buruberi-chan..." Hearing Hajime's screams about Oikawa, you started to walk towards Oikawa and aka 'try' help him.

'Buruberi-chan is a cute kid...' you thought to yourself.

    "Oi To-kun, you better get back to practice or else Hajime will murder you" you warned the setter.

"What if I don't want to?" Oikawa said with a slight smirk. "I'll just do this the hard way..." 

"(N/n)-chan, what are you gonna doAAAA?!" 

Iwaizumi roared at you, who was carrying Oikawa bridal style."(M/N), KUSOKAWA BACK TO PRACTICE!!!"

     You nodded, took a tiny peek to look at Oikawa who was still in your arms with a huge blush on his face. You started walking towards Hajime, not even bothering putting the setter down.

     Kageyama then started bounding over towards someone who's hair looks like porcupine and a sleepy-eyed kid. 

    Kindaichi looked at you with stars in his eyes. "(M/n)-senpai is amazing, isn't he?" Kunimi hummed as a yes.  

      The three of them then looked at you tackling Hajime into a hug after a successful spike.

Kageyama now knew why people would admire or look at you as a role model.

 A/N

      Oya, this is the first chapter .The fanart up there, does not belong to me I hope you guys like it. Sorry if the characteristics was wrong or the grammars were wrong. I will see you in the next chapter. See you later my crystal pretties.I'm sorry if it sucked....

I'm sorry if it sucked