Special Chapter: Alone time with Iwaizumi~?

A/n

I have decided to name the children in the new book. Also I'm sorry for those who wanted to this book to be in season 2. I will only be making this book until season 1 only. Again I'm so sorry if you wanted me to make it until season 2. And the winner for this special is IWAIZUMI HAJIME! He got 7 votes. Don't worry, there will be more (special) chapters+the bonus chapters will have a bit of season 2. Anyways, enjoy! And yes, the art up there belongs to me :D

3rd POV

After the training camp, you actually made a bet with Iwaizumi. Wanna know what was the bet? You guys had a bit of disagreements, mostly you're not gonna tell it because author is needing to see bottom Iwa-chan and (a gremlin author gets slapped by fourth wall)

The bet was if Iwaizumi could handle a cock ring and a vibrator in his ass in school, you will buy the male ramen special and stop annoying him for at least a month. If he couldn't handle it, when you pick him after school and begs for you to fuck him, well that will be your reward~ (author needs to listen to yaoi audios to get inspiration :])

And here Iwaizumi is, at school, with a fucking vibrator in his ass and a cock ring. 'I' regret for agreeing to this...' You even make sure if you bought the quiet ones. Basically the vibrator is connected to your phone by Bluetooth, so you could activate it whenever you want. The spiky haired male had to bite his lip from moaning or groaning.

His posture is worse than usual, he haven't been screaming at Oikawa, his face was red and breathing unevenly. There was still 15 minutes left to go before lunch. Let's not hope you have bionic ears because it felt like you heard him when a sudden wave of pleasure ran through the ace.

'I AM GONNA MURDER HIM AFFTER SCHOOL!!!' (yeah right...) 10 minutes left before lunch.

Oikawa's POV

What's wrong with Iwa-chan today?! He didn't even greeted Makki nor Mattsun! His face was red too. Maybe I could ask him during lunch. Time to drag Makki and Mattsun after this!

Timeskip~

Finally lunch has arrived but unfortunately, I have to get through my fans first. Why can't fangirls and fanboys just be normal for once?! Let's get Makki and Mattsun first! As I made my way to their classroom, deciding to get Makki first. "Oh! Oikawa." "Makki!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Wanting to get you and Mattsun."

"Wait, Where's Iwaizumi? Did he just let wild trash walking down the school halls alone?" Makki gave a stupid smirk to me, "No! Iwa-chan is acting differently today!"

Makki tilted his head to the side, "What do you mean by different?" "Never mind! Let's just go get Mattsun~" Makki nodded before following me to get Mattsun.

When I already gathered the other two, it's time for me to pick get Iwa-chan but when we got to his classroom, I didn't saw him anywhere nor at the cafeteria. Makki and Mattsun told me to just wait in the cafeteria, saying Iwa-chan probably went to the toilet.

3rd POV

Iwaizumi was actually in the bathroom stall, he gotten his phone out to text you. He wanted you to lower the speed and you having mercy to the male, lowered it after a few minutes. Poor Iwa-chan couldn't cum since you told him to use a cock ring too. You told him that if he touched the cock ring, you get to have reward twice as more.

So he grab some toilet tissues, just in case. He washed his hands before leaving the bathroom stall. (watch your hygiene people. stay safe)

Oikawa's POV