Special Chapter : Naughty Kitty~

A/n

I know. This is not what you readers thought it was. I didn't had any ideas for the last special chapter ;—; If it makes you feel better, I can make two chapters which are the winners for the naughty chapter. Just say if you want it. Anyways, this is Kuroo's era >:] Enjoy~

3rd POV

"(M/n)~" A seductive voice was heard and went over your head. "Kuroo-kun, I didn't saw you and your bedhead there." The middle blocker pouted at you but walked over to you since you were just sitting on his bed. Oh right, you're at Kuroo's house because he kept wanting him to go there and you finally arrived. "Tetsurou is just fine." "Alright then, Tetsurou-kun^^" You were busy talking to Yaku because he asked why were you at Kuroo's house and you explained everything.

Kuroo was annoyed that you weren't paying attention to him so he made himself brave and sat on your lap. "(M/n), pay attention to me~" "Gomen Tetsurou-kun. Also where's Kenma-kun?" "He's busy defeating the boss level." Kuroo's glared slightly and annoyed that you asked about someone else and not him. He pulled your phone out of your hand which made you hella confused.

You were now focusing on the middle blocker. "Now what was that for?!" Kuroo pushed you on his bed and you were now on your back with the captain on top of you. You without hesitation, put your hands on his hips. "You weren't giving me any attention. (M/n)." You raised an eyebrow before smirking with lust. "Well then, I'll pay attention to you now, Tetsrou-kun~ What is it that you want?"

"Can I have you?" You could see the lust in Kuroo's eyes but you had something else in mind. "I don't know, Tetsurou-kun. But I heard you were going out with your team tomorrow right?" The captain was confused but nodded. You smirked with your fangs showing and sat up with your hands around the male's waist. "I have an idea but you need to do it as I say so or else punishments will be given." The middle blocker was just waiting on what you wanted him to do. I just hope he can handle this. Oh wait, fourthwall.

The next day~

And here Kuroo was. With Kenma, Yaku, Kai and Lev at the mall. They all agreed to hang out there since they knew Kenma didn't want to go somewhere too far from his house. The rest of the team didn't went with them because of their own reasons. Kenma, who was standing next to Kuroo, noticed something weird about the captain.

"Kuroo, are you okay? Your face looks red." Kenma said without taking his eyes from his phone. "E-Eh? I'm fine, Kenma." "You sure, Kuroo? Your face is red and you're kinda breathing weirdly. Do you have a fever or something?" The libero pointed out with Kai agreeing with the short male. Lev was just looking for matching hoodies that he can do with you.

"I'm fine. Y-You guys don't have to worry about it." How Kuroo wished he didn't stutter. He tried to reassure them that nothing was wrong but boy. Thank god Kuroo didn't told them why was he acting weirdly and if he did, he's gonna be embarrassed for the whole year. He also couldn't believe he made a deal with you yesterday.

Flashback~

Kuroo was now underneath you, trying to escape from your grasp. "Didn't you wanted this, Tetsurou-kun? Before we do any wild things, I think we should make a deal first~" You smirk before going down to his neck, giving soft kisses. "To prove that you want me this much, I need you to do something for me."

The captain was confused at what you wanted him to do. "W-What is it?" "You're going out with your team tomorrow right? Then how about I let you have a vibrator up your cute ass and a cock ring?" You squeezed his ass which made him moaned slightly. "A v-vibrator?! What if they find out or something?!"