Chapter 13

3rd pov

"Time to go inside now." Daichi informed all of you while still looking at the huge school. Karasuno began to walk, started chat with one another. You merely yawned since you were probably not gonna do anything.

When all of you already arrived at the gym, you saw a familiar spiky-haired male. You waved your hands wildly. "Take-sensei, may I speak to their ace real quick?" You said with a slight smirk. "Oh, alright. Just be nice, okay?" You saluted playfully and happily skipped to the other side of the court.

The team watched you jumped at ace and only to get glomp, "Haji zilla~ I missed you! Have you been working out more~?" You purred while feeling his biceps despite being taller than the ace, you were still not as buff as the shorter one.

Iwaizumi felt his eye twitched as he turned around with a ball in his hands, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT ANYMORE! AND STOP TOUCHING MY BICEPS!!!" Threatening you with a volleyball. You pouted cutely and started to walked sadly to Sugawara.

"H-Huge. The gym. The people." Hinata said to himself. "Greeting!" The captain spoke. "Nice to meet you!" You all said in unison while bowing respectfully. "Nice to meet you!" They greeted back.

"Aoba Johsai is known for each of its members being highly skilled equally offense and defense. These guys could go to any school and become the ace." Daichi said generally. "They're powerful blocks are pretty famous." The grey haired male said.

Both of them turned to you and clasped their hands, "(M/N), Please tell us they're secrets!!!!" They spoke in unison. You covered your mouth from giving a huge smile, "I would tell you guys even if you didn't asked."

"What's the matter, you two? Hinata's here to throw them for a loop." Tanaka said putting his on hand on Hinata's shoulder as he continued on, "We know you're lousy, so we'll cover for you. Leave it to us."

Hinata finally looked relaxed at the moment. Daichi and Sugawara even you looked impressed at Tanaka's short speech but the bald one continued on, "But when you hit a serve, you're on your own. You better not miss!" The three of you deadpanned at Tanaka while Hinata was back at his nervous mode.

"Haha. Just kidding, just kidding. A missed serve is no big deal. You don't have to worry about a thing, just give them your..." Tanaka couldn't even see Hinata was out of sight, "Huh? Where did Hinata go?"

"He went to toilet." (Yamaguchi)

"Again?!" (Tanaka)

"I'll go after him." You volunteered as you went to go to the gingered haired male. 

******

You were walking around until you realised you did not know where the toilet is, you stood there while complaining in your head, 'AAAARGH! WHY DIDN'T I ASK?! Wait. What would Waka-kun do now?' You stood there with your hand rubbing your non-existent beard.

Meanwhile at Shiratorizawa...

Everyone was practising, while a certain olive haired male felt like a sneeze coming in, "Aaah-choo!" It was loud enough for the people around him to hear. Tendou, no, everyone was surprised that THE ACE was sick.

"Nani, Wakatoshi-kun? Is The Ace of Shiratorizawa sick~?" Tendou teased the olive haired-male. "I feel like he's lost..." Tendou gave a confused look then had an imaginary click. "Is it (N/n)-kun?" Ushijima nodded.

"If its him then I understand if he's lost. You should bring me to visit him later." Tendou said with mischief in his eyes. Ushijima hummed not knowing the red head's plan.