V: I'm Alive

V             

                       He then returned the letter to its rightful place, the trash can.

                  "Here's your medicine. Make sure to take these after dinner. “Jayce acted normal and handed me the bottle containing my medicine and left.

                       I went to the door and saw him sitting at the table dazing off. He probably got reminded of his first love, H and all because of me.

                     I felt that I should leave him alone, so I decided to go for a stroll outside. That's when I remembered about the reason I escaped the first place. To seek revenge and prevent Hina's marriage. I was worried because I didn't know when they're getting married, and I still need to plan how to stop the wedding before it’s too late.

                      I found out that if Hina got married she would be the legal owner of the palace and be the new queen. My parents singed a contract saying that I would be the legal owner after their death but since I am "dead" there has to be a new owner and by the election that happened, Hina was pointed as the "soon to be queen." They came to a verdict saying "without a king there is no queen." So, for Hina to be the legal owner she has to get married and have a king to be her wedded husband. I can't let Hina be the queen, when I am still alive. The princess has returned, and she's not going down without a fight.

                   To make sure that Jayce doesn't get worried that I was nowhere to be seen, I wrote a small letter and left it in his room. After leaving the letter I hope that I didn't make it a difficult place to find, I went to get my jacket and quietly tried to leave. I noticed Jayce sleeping on the coach. He looked somewhat cute, no I would say innocent, and he looked like a very innocent and....

                     I stopped thinking as I forgot that I was going to take the first step of the reason I decided to live for. I had to only think of that, and let nothing else distract me. Without a second to do, I left the door without making a sound.

                     (Jayce wakes up)

                   I woke up, forgetting what just happened a few hours ago, when I remembered the letter that was opened, I decided to see how she was doing, to make sure everything was alright. I got up and opened the door to her room to notice no one there; I was quite surprised in the beginning but then realized since she's such a nuisance she must still be in my room invading my personal space. I then made my way to my room, and opened the door, to again notice no one.

                     "Where could she be?" I then started to look everywhere in the kitchen, the living room, but she was nowhere in sight. I thought I didn't look carefully, so I rechecked every place. After rechecking a couple of times I came to a conclusion that she was gone.

                   "That girl can never stop causing trouble." I said in an angry tone as I didn't know if I should look for her. I went back to my room to get my jacket and prepare to go outside. I walked towards my jacket, when I stepped on a piece of paper. I picked it up and threw it into the trash can. That's when I noticed a bright yellow strip of paper. I have never dared to look in my trash can since yesterday but I noticed that in the trash can my letter was the only colourful one. That's why it stood out so much and the reason she was curious about what that letter contained but this yellow strip. Where did it come from? I picked up the strip and found it folded into several parts. I opened the folds to find out this was a letter as well.

                        I murmured the words in my head:

Dear, Jayce

I'm sorry for looking at your letter. I knew it was private but out of curiosity I still looked at it even though I knew it was wrong. When I got caught, I literally was telling myself "Why did I even look at it in the first place?" The only thing I benefited from that, was knowing your name but I still wish that I haven't opened it. I hate knowing that you did so much for me and I just made you upset. I hope you can forgive me.