IX: Making A Move

IX

    Knowing Jayce was planning Hina's and Edward's wedding, I stood in the kitchen in shock. I lost my appetite and sat at the dining table waiting for Jayce and Hina to come out of my room. Just the thought of those two in a room together, with no one else gave me the shivers. I constantly kept looking at the clock wondering what they could've been doing. The other man and Edward were as equally as tensed as I was but Edward was literally sweating. I would be if I knew my soon to be wife was alone with a man, in a room.

    The door finally made some movement and the three of us ran to the door, trying to witness what happened. Jayce gave me the guilty look, which made me stop all my movement. Jayce slowly made his way to me and with a proud and confidants voice Jayce turned around and told everyone in the present room "Hina and I came to a verdict that I will not design her wedding. The way this situation is, I don't think this is possible. I'm sorry for wasting your time." Jayce directly said that to both Edward and Hina. Before anyone can say anything I budded in.

    "No!" Everyone turned around looking at me in confusion. I stared at Jayce clearly saying what I was about today was directly towards him. "You are going to design Hina's wedding. I don't want you to give up your job just because of me."

    "But......" Jayce uttered.

    "But, nothing. You're going to design Hina's wedding." I looked at Hina as she thought I was up to no good because there was no way I would allow Jayce to desing her wedding. I walked towards Hina, let out a chuckle and left to my room shutting the door.

    After my smart act, I realized that now I wouldn't be able to figure out what they're saying. I pressed my ear to the door, trying to capture the smallest bit of sounds. When the door shut, I ran to my bed pretending I was there for the whole time.

    "We need to talk." I turned around to look at a serious Jayce. Jayce and I walked to the kitchen where he looked at my eyes in disgrace.

    "Whatever...." I started to utter but was interrupted when Jayce put his hand out signalling me to shut up.

    "What is your plan?" Jayce asked like he knew my motive already for agreeing to the deal.

    "I don't have a plan." I replied back thinking exactly the opposite.

    "So, you're telling me, you want me to design Hina's wedding. That you want this wedding to happen!" Jayce yelled at his last sentence, making me wonder why he care so much about this wedding.

    "Even if they do get married, how is it going to affect you?"

    Jayce got a pale expression on his face. "Ugh... Just like it will affect everybody else. If they get married then Nevada will turn for the worst." Jayce stuttered. I gave him an expression telling him I understood what he meant. Jayce then left in a hurry and went outside. I knew he was lying to me and I am going to get to the bottom of this. I got up from my bed not being able to sleep all night since Jayce didn't return. I was frightened that something might've happened to him. He should've called at least if he was planning to stay at someone else's place for the night. I went to the kitchen, as my stomach started to growl. I then remembered I never ate all night. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and started munching on it. Back and forth I gave evil stares to both the window and the door. I looked at the time, it was quarter to six. I let out a sigh and left the table leaving my half empty bowl of cereal there. I grabbed my coat in anger. If he wants to play hide and seek, so be it but just to let you know I'm real good at seeking. I was putting on my boot, when I felt something against my foot. I retrieved my foot and buried my hand in my boot, to find a small piece of paper. I opened the slip and out came the words:

    Just give up!

    I started to panic again. With one boot on me, I limped through the whole house, searching for a clue. I read the slip over and over, trying to get the words through my mind. Only one name came in my mind who could commit such a crime, Hina! Knowing I wasted almost a week in the house not doing anything. I knew I had to act quickly! I grabbed my boot and flung it on, when Jayce crashed into me making us both fall on the floor. We both got up in pain.

    "Where are you going?" Jayce asked me.

    "Where, were you all night?" I questioned him, ignorig his question.

    "Suddenly you're my mom now!" Jayce answered as his slide past me. I grabbed his arm and looked him right in the eyes "Let's go," and I dragged him outside and shoved him in his car. Grabbing his keys in his left pocket I sat in the driver's seat and drove off.

    "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled at me like I was insane.

   "Shut up, and put your seat belt on." I refused to answer any more questions. "And don't worry, you're not being kidnapped, were just going on a ride and no more questions till we get there" I added on. Jayce replied back in silence. This time I got things my way and he knew he couldn't do anything to stop me from doing what I was about to do.

    I stopped the car which made Jayce almost fell off his seat. I slammed the door, grabbed Jayce's hand and ran towards my destination. Jayce confused as ever, pulled my arm away, not wanting to take part of what I was planning.

    "I'm not going with you till you tell me where we are and what we're doing?" Jayce started being stubborn but two can play this game.

    "Fine. Don't come with me." I shrugged and walked away by myself.

    "That's it! You tried so hard to get me here now you're just going to give up."

    I stopped walking and reached into my pocket pulling the keys right in front of him. "Go home." I stated "But I have the car keys and from here to your house is about a three hour walk. Have fun!" I let out a smirk and continued my walk all by my lonesome self. Not too long there was another shadow joining mine. I looked at him and let out a smile. "I knew you would come." I gave Jayce the keys and we both made our way to the palace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS NOT VERY GOOD! I was VERY busy and this time I really mean it! Sorry, for the LATEEEEEE update! I'll try to update the next one pretty quickly. How does Friday sound!?! And once again I'm sorry if this chapter is not good I couldn't think of what to write next! This is probably the worst chapter I posted.

Please comment, fan and vote still!!!!!!!!!

Thanks For Reading :D

~PsychedelicTime