Xiao Qingyun said immediately, "Why inappropriate? It's just an appellation. Besides, I don't care about it. Neither should you. Listen to me, just call me Qingyun as Tongtong does.

Since Xiao Qingyun had stated that, Xu Ran had no choice but to cease speaking it. He simply agreed and told himself that he should contact him less frequently in the future. He thought he was fairly open. He had no idea why he had begun to be constrained in this period. It's a really terrible sensation.

Xiao Qingyun's maid had already brought the woolen yarn ball here while they were chatting. Xiao Qingyun requested that he give it over to Xu Ran.

Xu Ran looked at it and found that it was really woolen yarn. Xu Ran said happily, "This is really woolen yarn. This is what I'm looking for. It's perfect for sweaters and scarves. It can even be used to make gloves, but it's a bit troublesome. Qingyun, is that all we have?"

Xiao Qingyun nodded. "Yes. And if you want more, you'll have to ask the king. He knows where it is."

Xu Ran nodded, but he was still a little disappointed.

Liu Tong comfortedd him, "Ran, you'd better not go out recently. We can definitely find it. Wait until you find it and I'll make it for you before you go out."

Xu Ran shook his head and said. "How can this work? I have to go out these days. Let's use something else before we get the woolen yarn! As long as they can caover my face."

Xiao Qingyun was still wondering why Xu Ran insisted on making that scarf. When she heard that he was going out to cover his face, he said, "Xu Ran, you can just wear a veil when you go out. Didn't you see many people outside doing this?"

Yes, yes! But he brought so many childe. And people would laugh at him if he joined them.

Xu Ran did not respond to Xiao Qingyun's query. Xiao Qingyun came up with the idea on his own. Although Xu Ran appeared to be more of a childe when standing alongside Liu Tong, the fact was that Liu Tong was the childe...

The reality was harsh.

Even though there was no woolen yarn, they had everything else. Xu Ran began telling Liu Tong and the others what to do. Gloves, according to Xu Ran, would be fairly simple to construct. He proceeded to fetch a sheet of paper and sketched his own hand on it. He said it to Liu Tong, "Tongtong, you can make it this way. It can be a little bigger. Otherwise, it would be hard to put your hand in it because the cotton cloth doesn't have much flexibility."

Liu Tong examined the paper and cut a piece of fabric into the form. Xu Ran and the other two persons were staring at him, without moving their gaze. Liu Tong has always been fast, and he had Xu Ran's drawing, so he cut it quickly.

Liu Tong took the cloth he had cut and said to Xu Ran, "Ran, all we need to do is to sew them together and make sure the middle is empty, right?"

Xu Ran nodded. "That's right,You are so smart."

Liu Tong felt a little embarrassed, and he glared at Xu Ran. He was clearly attempting to convey that there were still more people present. The other two persons, on the other hand, appeared to have missed it entirely as they began to examine the form of Liu Tong's palm. And no one knew if they were sneering within.

The first thing to do was put on gloves, and not just any gloves. Xu Ran left Liu Tong and proceeded to write his letter, knowing that Liu Tong knew how to create it anyhow.

There were so many people and things to worry about, and there were so many things to write. Xu Ran greeted everyone by writing a few pieces of paper. He also explained and set everything up. He informed them that they had landed safely in Yanzhou. Tongtong had found and recognized his brother. Except for the cold, Yanzhou is a pleasant place to visit. However, they had been on the road for too long and it was hard for them to return quickly, thus their return date was unknown.