Speaking of this, Liu Tong patted his chest with have a lingering fear and returned to his usual temper. He asked Xu Ran, "Ran, do you think he will blame us? After all, he is the king."

Xu Ran shook his head. "I don't think he will. He truly wants you to accept him and is eagerly awaiting your response. He is genuinely paying close attention to you. He discovered us seven years ago, but he never compelled us to move to Yanzhou or allowed us to live in peace for so long. If it hadn't been for the plague, we should have been like before until..."

Xu Ran didn't say until what because he didn't want him to hear it because it was too treason and heresy.

After Xu Ran stopped, Liu Tong stared at him, as if waiting for his following words.

Xu Ran shook his head and said. "Nothing, Tongtong, you have to decide whether to accept this brother. I also told him to help us look for a house. Whether you like him or not, we have to go. Then we'll start a small business to help support the family. Yanzhou is far superior to Xu Village, and it is better for the children. We can return in a few years."

Liu Tong lowered his voice and said to Xu Ran, "Ran, in fact, when I first met him, I felt as if he were my biological brother. I want to become close to him, but I'm not sure whether that's okay."

Xu Ran scratched his nose and said with a smile, "What's wrong with that? You are twins, just like Tangtang and Guoguo. It's normal for you to be close."

"But..." Liu Tong hesitated.

Xu Ran asked him, "But what?" Do you have any other concerns? "

"Ran, I'm still a little worried. He's the king after all. Would he think I accepted him because of his status? I want nothing from him, you know that, Ran."

Xu Ran pinched his face and said, "Why do you think so much? If he firmly thinks this, he will not attempt to find you. I've never seen you ponder so deeply before. If you choose to accept him, I will not stand in your way. In reality, you don't have a good impression of your father. It's not a terrible thing for you to accept King Yan after all these years. You should talk to him so you can make a decision."

Liu Tong thought about it and nodded. "Ran, I got it."

Xu Ran and Liu Tong didn't linger too long before returning to their courtyard home by the light of the lamp. It was a really active place. Baozi was conversing with the two children who were older than him. Xu Ran and the others could make out words like "home," "south," and "road."

He guessed that Baozi was telling people that he was not native and he was from the South.

When Xu Ran entered, he noticed that the two children resembled King Yan. Baozi was speaking animatedly, and the two children sat on the stone stools, intently listening. They were completely unaware of the arrival of Xu Ran and Liu Tong. Xu Ran put his finger to his lips and motioned for Liu Tong to remain silent. Liu Tong nodded, clearly understanding.

After a while, Xu Ran found that more and more people were gathering in the yard, but no one said a word. They were staring at the three children who were seated on the stone stools and talking to one another.

However, the children noticed it. They stopped and looked up.

Baoziand stood up in surprise after he saw Xu Ran and Liu Tong , "Dad, Daddy, you're back! I met two new friends, Dad. Come here and I'll tell you."

Baozi came over and grabbed Xu Ran's hand. Xu Ran obediently walked over and listened to his introduction. "Dad, they are the children of Daddy's brother. This brother is called Yan Lan, and he is a childe like me. This brother is called Yan Hao, he is a kid, Yan Lan brother, Yan Hao brother, this is my Daddy. And the two that look exactly alike are my two brothers, you can also call them brother. By the way, what should you call my Dad and Daddy?"