With that, Gao Quan looked at Xu Ran, waiting to answer Xu Ran's next possible questions.

Xu Ran asked, "Are there any smaller caverns around the larger one? These tiny caves may be difficult to spot. People will not be able to locate them if they do not conduct thorough research."

Gao Quan nodded, "Yes, there are, but not many. Those small caves are really hard to find. I myself was not able to find them out until I went there several times."

Xu Ran nodded, "As long as there are such small caves, it's fine. When you climb the mountain, you can place some things in the large cave and others in the adjacent little caves. You must all know where the little caverns are so that you may return there later to collect them when you need to eat or use something. You should keep the caves hidden so that other people who climb the mountain do not find them and rob you. Later, if an epidemic breaks out in the village, the inhabitants will undoubtedly flee to the mountains to shelter. We will not take the dogs with us this time, but will leave them all behind to defend you."

They now had more than 10 dogs. It was truly a magnificent scene when these dogs stood together. However, because there were so many dogs, they had consumed a large amount of food every day. As a result, each dog became large and robust. They didn't appear overweight since they accompanied Tangtang and Guoguo to the mountain every day and did a lot of exercises.

After making the decision, Xu Ran invited each of the households to send a representative, along with Gao Quan and Liu Tong, and the group finally slid up the mountain.

The first cave they visited was the one where Xu Ran had stayed with Liu Tong. Perhaps it was because they had so many members on their squad at the time that they found the path to the cave to be simple and smooth. When they arrived, Xu Ran noticed that the area was still there, all green and covered in chili plants.

Xu Ran pointed to chilies and said, "These chilies have been feeding our family since the beginning. This location was found by Tongtong. We may have died of starvation if it hadn't been for the chili."

Xu Ran smiled and then led the group of people into the cave before them.

There were no signs of wild creatures in the cave, which was quite clean. It was a massive cave. Xu Ran addressed the gathering, saying, "I've already mentioned this place. It's spacious and spotless. In the summer, we don't mind hiding from the wind or rain. Even if we shouted inside the cave, no one could hear us since we were so deep in the mountain. It is secure as long as no one approaches close."

Then Xu Ran inquired of Gao Quan whether there was a nearby concealed tiny cave. Gao Quan pointed in two different directions. Xu Ran requested that Gao Quan accompany them to have a look. Gao Quan discovered a cave out of the bushes and brought them in.

This cave was quite dry. No one should have ever entered because it was so well disguised, and it wasn't tiny, with room for more than 20 people.

They then walked to another cave, which was considerably smaller than the first. However, the inside of this cave was quite damp. As they ventured farther inside, they discovered a spring where water flowed continually from underground. Seeing all of this, Xu Ran made the decision to go to the cave. They just went to look at other places.

Not only was the cave big, but there was also a water supply, which saved them a lot of effort.

Xu Ran checked with others on the scene, and no one objected. They did, however, recommend that they continue to prepare in other caverns. After all, they climbed up the mountain for protection, and they didn't want to be found out.

Xu Ran had no objections to this as well. After all, safety was the most essential consideration. Gao Quan then led them to the rest of the caverns. Finally, they settled on the first spot.