Everyone found it quite easy. Xu Ran even organized two cheerfulleaders for each team to cheer them up. Finally, the atmosphere became lively.

Although it was childish, the people present were all in high spirits, which made Xu Ran expected for it a little bit.

Tangtang beat Guoguo with the rock-paper-scissors and she picked Gao Quan. He thought that Gao Quan was good at kung fu and there must be no problem for him to kick the shuttlecocks. However, Tangtang felt very regretful when the game started!

Gao Quan behaved very well when the shuttlecok was passed to him, but when he passed it to others, there were a lot of problems. It was either too high or crooked. Sometimes, it could even go to the opposite direction, so their group had never played a full circle.

On the other side, Guoguo's team was much better, sometimes they could even kick two or three rounds. Instantly, the gap between the two teams was widened.

All eyes were fixed on Gao Quan when he was kicking, even the cheerleaders stopped cheering, because they were afraid to disturb him. As a result, they got disappointed after he finished kicking, and then started to laugh at him instantly.

Every time Gao Quan was playing, Xu Ran consciously ran to pick up the shuttlecock, as if he knew that it was going to fall, which made everyone laugh again.

No one knew if Gao Quan was sorry from his expression. Anyway, he still kicked it the way he should, and it was obviously not that masterly.

At last, when the game was about to end, Xu Ran specifically asked Gao Quan to kick alone. Anyway, there were all kinds of situations, and the people watching by the side were laughing very hard.

Tangtang's team lost in the end. Mmm, unfortunately, none of this team was man. Moreover, none of the them could cook besides Tangtang, and Tangtang was not a very good cook, either.

Tangtang felt a lot of pressure with the expectations of so many people!

Just as he was about to ask if he could ask other people for help, Xu Ran said, "No one is allwed to help them with the dinner! If it was something else, but they lost the game today and they must be willing to admit defeat. Everyone knows this principle, we would rather eat worse and later than to help them. "

Tangtang looked at Xu Ran bittely after Xu Ran said that.

In fact, there was also a reason why Xu Ran said that. These two children have had a good time these years, and they were admitted as a scholar at the age of 12. They had never suffered any setbacks. Xu Ran was worried that they would think that world outside was that easy and simple, so he wanted them to suffer a little.

The thing happened today was quite suitable for Tangtang to learn his lessons. We should pick out and promote talents. If you want to choose a person to work for you, he must be qualified and suitable for the things you wanted him to do. If not, you'd better not choose him.

Just like Gao Quan, although he was very good at kung fu, but he was not good at kicking shuttlecocks. But Tangtang only saw his advantages and chose him blindly.

Tangtang understood what Xu Ran meant when Xu Ran said he wouldn't let others help them. Although he still had some resentment, he could understand Xu Ran's care and thought.

Tangtang glanced at Xu Ran and didn't say anything. He just turned around and went to the kitchen to cook.

Tangtang made dinner mostly by herself. Some of thers just made a fire or helped wash the vegetables, and the rest of them couldn't do anything. In the end, Tangtang was so tired that he could barely stand up straight.