Du Xin, on the other hand, could not afford to spend any time; if he continued to think about it, the meal would be devoured. So, without hesitation, he picked up his chopsticks and began competing for the steak with them. Mm, as for his image, he didn't give a damn because he didn't have one.

They were able to continue eating because the next dish had been delivered by the time they completed the previous one. However, they were prepared to listen to Du Xin's introduction before eating. They should, after all, know what they're eating!

As a result, the two exchanged eager glances with Du Xin. Du Xin, who had finally arrived, enthusiastically introduced the meal to them. However, when he finished his introduction, they resumed their obnoxious eating habits.

Du Xin was so angry that he wanted to rip the table apart. They would toss him away when they had done using him and come back to him when they needed him again.

Du Xin was furious, but no one else knew about it but himself. So, after a brief outburst of rage, he rushed up to them and began scrambling the dish.

He also felt like it was his first time eating at the Windmoon Pavilion. Because the meal was of higher quality than normal. It was, of course, his deception. He used to eat and talk when he was here previously, so he didn't mind what the meal tasted like. Besides, his friends would never do something like this to him.

Mm, it was too embarrassing!

When they finished the second dish, Du Xin wiped his mouth with the handkerchief and asked Xu Ran, "Aren't you afraid that others will see how you eat?"

Xu Ran Shook his head, indicating that he didn't care, then said, " It doesn't matter. I won't stay here for a long time anyway. When I leave, who can remember me? so I don't have to care."

Zhuo Yun also nodded, indicating that he agreed with Xu Ran.

Du Xin felt enraged once again when he heard this. Only he would be concerned after this binge eating, which had left him even more unhappy.

The third course was delivered just how they had hoped. Before Xu Ran could see what the meal looked like, there was a flurry of activity, including applauding and cheering noises.

When Xu Ran looked up, he noticed a person dressed in white going down the steps. No one could see what the individual looked like since he was wearing a veil. He simply went down the street and did nothing, yet he received a lot of praise.

Looking at Du Xin, Xu Ran found him staring blankly at the man on the stairs.

Xu Ran poked him and said, "Hey, Du Xin, this must be the person you've mentioned! Don't you think his figure is very similar to the performer in the theatre? And they are almost the same height.

Du Xin and Zhuo Yun recalled the individuals they had seen at the theater today and realized how similar they appeared. Du Xin suddenly understood, slapping his fist on the table, "Maybe he's the one who's at the theater. It's no surprise he never exposes his face."

With a shake of his head, Xu Ran replied, "I'm not certain. They're only a tiny bit alike, in my opinion. Besides, we haven't seen any of them previously, so we have no idea whether they are the same person. If that's the case, I'm not sure how he manages to accomplish two jobs at once. After all, he must frequently visit the troupe to film."

Du Xin continued, picking up on what Xu Ran had said, "You don't understand it. Performing troupes usually play during the day, not at night, while the Wind Moon Pavilion opens at night, let alone he hasn't been here for so long."

Xu Ran rolled his eyes at him and said, "Do you think he is a weird person? Doesn't he need to sleep at night? He won't be able to play throughout the day if this happens. These two persons, in my opinion, cannot be the same person. Like Tangtang and Guoguo, they're more likely to be twins.