Zhuo Yun was such a happy onlooker that he even clapped.

Du Xin only endured it for a short while. Then he started to beg Xu Ran for mercy, "Xu Ran, I'm wrong, forgive me! Ouch!"

When Xu Ran saw how sad Du Xin cried, he came to a halt and decided to depart with Zhuo Yun. He didn't imagine they wouldn't be able to find anything to do in Half Moon Town if Du Xin wasn't leading the way.

Seeing that they were about to leave, Du Xin quickly stopped them, "Don't! Don't leave! Listen to my explanation! It's not that I don't know that you two have gotten married. There's a reason for me to bring you here, so just believe me once!"

When Xu Ran heard him say it, he spun around and gave him a look that said, "Say whatever you have to say immediately!"

Du Xin cut the crap this time. He said to Xu Ran, "In the last two days, a newcomer has arrived. A performer. He is said to have a highly attractive appearance. Today is his first night of auctioning, and I'd want to take you guys along to see the excitement. I'm not going to let you do anything. I've heard that this newcomer is a natural on the instrument."

Xu Ran shook his head lightly. "I'm not interested in this."

Zhuo Yun also shook his head, indicating that he was not interested either.

Du Xin quickly continued, seeing their reactions "That's not all. He allegedly sold himself, according to what I've heard. He is reported to have done it in a fit of rage with his partner, and that he was humiliated as a result. Every person who knows their tale predicts that his sweetheart will abduct him today. Why don't you have a look since you have nothing better to do?"

Xu Ran was speechless. How melodramatic it was!

Xu Ran said, "Why are you interested in it? This is someone else's business. What does it have to do with you?"

Du Xin said, "Let me tell you why. In Half Moon Town, new information is scarce. Today, many people who have never visited Green Willow Alley plan to do so. It will begin late at night. We've come to reserve a spot upstairs. Then we'll be able to enjoy the festivities with ease. We won't be able to get seats if it's too late."

Fine! Xu Ran understood now. After all, everyone was curious about fresh things. As long as they wouldn't do anything else, it was acceptable to only be the on-lookers.

However, Xu Ran looked at the closed gate and asked Du Xin, "The gate is closed. How do you get in and order seats? Besides, only you want to book seats now. How come others didn't think of it?"

Du Xin was stunned after hearing Xu Ran's words and then said happily, "Xu Ran, have you agreed?"

Xu Ran looked at Zhuo Yun and said, "If it's just to watch, it'll be fine. After all, the story you have told is so lively."

Zhuo Yun nodded when he saw that Xu Ran agreed.

Du Xin went around in circles happily and said to Xu Ran, "Don't worry, I'm very familiar with this place. I'll go in whenever I want to."

His smug tone made Xu Ran want to beat him up.

After the three came to agreement, Du Xin started knocking at the gate.

Green Willow Alley was the collective name for all brothels, and Wind Moon Pavilion was the one at which Du Xin was knocking. Although you could tell what it was by its name, the word 'Wind Moon' had a certain elegance to it.

Someone arrived to unlock the gate not long after Du Xin knocked. It was an elderly man with a ferocious expression who appeared to be the hatchet man.