Mr. Chen looked at the beans in Xu Ran's hand and stared at him suspiciously, "You could make soya milk by grinding them? Is it drinkable?"

Xu Ran said, "Naturally, but it will take a little more procedure. You could definitely get soya milk by grinding them. As for drinking, If it wasn't drinkable, I wouldn't have mentioned it. Let's try this. I'll write down the steps for you. I'm not sure if anyone in town sells doufu or not. If so, pay him and have him grind the beans every day for you. However, you must agree ahead of time that he will not be able to sell it."

Mr. Chen paused for a while before responding, "Okay, I'll give this a try. I know someone who can help with the mills. I'll simply take the beans and give it a shot. Then jot down the instructions for me right now! You may come back when you've finished writing."

Xu Ran imagined the situation in which the entire table of people was waiting for them to have lunch, and he became embarrassed, so he rushed to write down the instructions for Mr. Chen.

Xu Ran carried the remaining hamburgers with him as he departed. He thought they were wonderful and that he could take them home and share them with his family. Mr. Chen, on the other hand, already had the materials on hand, and cooking hamburgers was a simple task. They could create more themselves if they wanted more.

When Xu Ran and Liu Tong left the restaurant, it was already late. They had intended to buy fabric today, but given the current time, they may as well wait until next time!

On their way home, Xu Ran drove faster than before.

As a result, it was already noon when they rushed back.

As soon as Xu Ran entered the gate, Zhuo Yun started to complain, "Xu Ran, you are the master of the house at least. Doesn't it bother you that I've been waiting for you for so long?"

Xu Ran spread his hands, "Did I slam the door in your face, or did I refuse to let you eat your lunch? You broke into someone's house while the owner was away, and now you're blaming it on me. Don't you feel ashamed?"

"Why should I feel ashamed? Let me tell you... Alas! Shuwen, don't pull me! I haven't finished yet."

Qin Shuwen pulled Zhuo Yun from his chair and hauled him through the door before he could complete his sentence.

Qin Shuwen said to Zhuo Yun, "Don't do that. The moment you are back, you bicker with Xu Ran. Do you want to eat or not? If not, stand by the door."

The show would be more enjoyable to watch if Qin Shuwen put his hands on his hips. With his arms crossed at the gate, Xu Ran grinned smugly at Zhuo Yun.

Zhuo Yun glared at Xu Ran, and then suddenly begged Qin Shuwen for mercy like a lamb.

"Shuwen, at least save me some face. Don't let that guy Xu Ran have a good laugh at me, Okay? I know that you cooked all the dishes on the table. Don't worry, I'll definitely finish them all."

Xu Ran smiled knowingly. So that was the reason!

Since Zhuo Yun stated so, Xu Ran knew Qin Shuwen wouldn't bother with him any longer.. Xu Ran stopped watching the show, went back to his seat and waited to eat.

A variety of dishes was all over the table. Xu Ran asked Shao Yu, "These are all cooked by Shuwen?"

Shao Yu nodded, "Yes, I just helped him. They are all cooked by him."

Xu Ran exclaimed, "Impressive!"

Shao Yu nodded, "Exactly! Shuwen just started learning and now he is able to cook so many dishes. I tasted them and they are quite good."