[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽

Start from the beginning

All of those girls scrambled out and you laughed, knowing that the mother and daughter had the same genes of being dramatic and sassy. Her brown eyes met yours.

"And Yuna, you aren't done yet?"

She pointed at your half-done hair which made her frown. Your brown hair was being braided by other helpers who had left the room. Now you didn't know how to do it.

"I will."

"You better. Open hair would be a hassle."

"Mom." Sora groaned.

Her mother gave her a what look, "I am just stating the truth."

"Thank you, Mrs Lee, I will."

They nodded and before you knew, Sora and her mother left the room in a hurry. Since Yoongi and Sora loved this house, they were holding the wedding ceremony outside in the garden which was big enough for many to attend.

You sighed, looking around before something got your attention. There were only twenty-five minutes and you had a promise to fulfil. With difficulty, you grabbed the long silk dress in your fist in hopes to not fall.

The maid of honour dress was similar to the bride but yours was silk and longer, making it hard for you to walk around in those heels.

"It's not here, perhaps in the bathroom?"

The idea was ridiculous but you had no option but to check it for affirmation. While checking that the bathroom was filled with nothing except makeup and some girly stuff, you left it.

Your back slightly ached due to your position where you had to bent to search for the flowers but you had no time to relax. There was work to complete.

"Wait isn't that-"

You noticed a pink shade from under those shopping bags filled with white dresses and accessories. Carefully you peeked inside grabbing the bouquet, rising it up in the air before you squealed in excitement.

"Yes, I found it!"

"You look more excited than the bride."

Shocked at the new voice, you turned around in alert and didn't expect to see him here. The male stood there, wearing his usual smile which looked good.

He was dressed in a dark navy three suits, his dark hair styled back in perfection like always and the black bowtie gave a finishing touch to his manly suit. Sure you had seen him in many suits but today he looked different, attractive.

"S-Sir?"

Jungkook laughed, "you look so shocked to see me."

Because you were shocked to see him here, especially in the girl's dressing room. Putting the bouquet on top of the bed, you turned to properly look at him.

"But why are you here?"

"I-" he opened his mouth but his eyes got distracted at the dress you were wearing.