Xu Ran felt helpless, took over the note and said, "I thank you, Mr. Chen, on behalf of Baozi. Mr. Chen, just rest assured. In the future, as long as I have mountain products for sale, the first one I will think of is still you."

Mr. Chen smiled, "Since you said that, then I'm relieved. I'm leaving. The restaurant can't be left without anyone looking after it all day long."

"And me, and me, Xu Ran! I'm leaving too. I don't have anything good for you. I'll just give you a 100-year ginseng! I had intended to deliver it to the hospital for sale today, but I came here first." After that, Doctor He took out a 100-year ginseng from his top pocket.

Probably, only Dr. He would take a 100-year ginseng with him like this!

Doctor He spoke again just as Xu Ran was about to deny "You can't refuse mine, Xu Ran, because you've already accepted Old Chen's gift. I will not go today if you do not accept it."

Xu Ran, "..." 'Actually I'm not afraid of that. I have enough food and room for you in my house...

Before Xu Ran could speak, Mr. Chen leaned over and whispered in Doctor He's ear. Then Xu Ran heard something else from Doctor He soon, which was obviously from Mr. Chen. Doctor He might have just recited it all.

Xu Ran smiled, "Fine, fine. Doctor He, I will take your ginseng too. I thank you on behalf of Baozi."

Doctor He accepted it after Xu Ran accepted it. He was content,  he explained "With Old Chen and the others, I'm leaving. By the way, I'm going to get even with that Qin."

Dr. He was obsessed. Xu Ran began to wonder if Qin Shuwu had deceived Doctor He when he was still a child. Of course, Xu Ran had just had that idea. After all, there were not so many men who liked men.

Housekeeper Zhuo and the shopkeeper, Qin Shuwu's brothers, were also departing. In the end, just the elderly Qin couple would remain.

Xu Ran believed it would be best if they left together so they could look after each other on the journey. After all, everyone had never been to Xu Village before, save for Qin Shuwu and the shopkeeper.

Xu Ran escorted everyone outside the door, and didn't come back until the carriages went far away.

Xu Ran had received nothing from Qin Shuwu and the others. He might have offered something to either Liu Tong or the youngster.

Xu Ran already felt very happy that they had come.

Qin Shuwu and the rest had given Xu Ran nothing. He might have made an offer to either Liu Tong or the child.

He also needed to deliver Wu Mei and the others red packets. Except for nap time, Xu Ran had to scurry around the remainder of the day.

After a period of working, Xu Ran realized he hadn't seen his children, Lin Hua or anybody else. He went to Liu Tong to inquire about their whereabouts.

Liu Tong said, "They couldn't just sit around idling their time away. They asked Tangtang and Guoguo to take them up to the mountain after lunch. It's now spring. Many of the trees on the mountain are in full bloom. It's great for kids to see."

Xu Ran nodded, as if he understood. He reasoned that because his two children were present, there should be no issues, so he returned to his own business.

Lin Hua and the others returned when it became dark. The supper had been prepared. Those who were supposed to appear also showed up. Everyone was waiting for them.

Lin Hua looked a little embarrassed and was limping.

Xu Ran saw it when he opened the door. He asked Lin Hua, "What happened? How did you make yourself like this on the mountain?"