Gao Quan wrote down all of the herb names and handed them to Xu Ran. Xu Ran said, "I'll be in town in a few days and will purchase them all at once. You might be able to finish all of your preparations!"

Gao Quan nodded, "I see, and I will."

After that, the two of them went back to their own rooms.

Liu Tong was still a little concerned as he lay in bed. He inquired about it once again with Xu Ran. Xu Ran remembered that he failed to mention something else during dinner tonight due of the medicated bath after Xu Ran told it to him.

Xu Ran patted his head and stood up from his bed. He brought his feet back as soon as his toes hit the floor and murmured to himself, "It's already too late, and it's also unsuitable. I'll tell him about it the next day!"

Liu Tong heard what Xu Ran said and turned to ask him, "Ran, what's wrong with you? You were talking to yourself."

Xu Ran turned to face Liu Tong and explained, "So, Tongtong, that's what occurred. I went to Zhuo's Mansion today while in town and met the shopkeeper and Housekeeper Zhuo. They're both doing fine. I merely wanted to inform Shuwen of the situation and encourage him not to be concerned about his home."

Liu Tong said, "Since that's the case, tell him about it tomorrow morning. Shuwen must be asleep now. Besides, he's a Ge'er, and it's improper of you to go for him now."

Xu Ran nodded, "I know that. I'll go for him tomorrow. It's late. Let's sleep!"

Xu Ran sensed something wasn't quite right as soon as he sat down. Baozi was two months old at the time! But, even if he and Liu Tong slept in the same bed every day, it had been a long time since they had done so.

Because of Liu Tong's physical condition, he hadn't considered it before. He had no time to ponder about it later because he was busy. Then, now that he wasn't so busy, was he able to think about it?

His behaviors were no longer under his control once he acquired this concept. Xu Ran began to brush up against Liu Tong. After a while, Liu Tong realized what Xu Ran was trying to accomplish. It had been a few months, and he had given it some thought. Liu Tong did not intervene and allowed Xu Ran to harm him.

Little Baozi was sound sleeping at the time, so he had no idea what the two grownups were up to. After all, they hadn't done it in a long time, so the two were ecstatic to be doing it again. Liu Tong was holding his waist and feeling uncomfortable when they awoke the next morning.

Seeing that Liu Tong was like this, Xu Ran also knew that he had gone too far last night. He pressed Liu Tong against the bed, "All right, get some more sleep. No one will laugh at you."

Before Xu Ran stated it, Liu Tong hadn't given it any thought. He reddened quickly after Xu Ran mentioned it.

"I'd better get up! If I really fell asleep, they would probably all know what's going on." Liu Tong said.

Seeing Baozi also turning over next to Liu Tong, Xu Ran said, "Then get up. Get some sleep atl noon, but don't do chores."

Liu Tong did feel unwell, so he wouldn't force himself either, "Got it. I won't do chores."

Xu Ran afraid Liu Tong would be embarrassed, so he took Baozi first. Tangtang and Guoguo were already seated in their seats, waiting for breakfast, when he stepped downstairs.

Xu Ran sat down with Baozi in his arms, "You might eat now! You have to go to school later. Don't be late."

Tangtang and Guoguo began eating breakfast after hearing Xu Ran. It was cooked with leftovers from the night before. For them, Shao Yu prepared fried rice with eggs. The two kids were gulping down their food. It piqued Xu Ran's interest.