Tangtang and Guoguo nodded although they were still a little confused.

They were told by Xu Ran, "It implies that if others do not come to cause difficulty for you, you should not go to cause difficulty for others; nevertheless, if someone causes problem for you, you should simply return the favor; nonetheless, do not be so foolish as to be discovered by others as being deceitful. And don't worry, you've got me no matter what happens!"

Tangtang and Guoguo understood. Guoguo responded, clenching his fists, "Don't worry, Dad; I'm not going to allow anyone bully my brother or me. I'm not very strong yet, but I'm confident in my ability to protect Tangtang."

Tangtang had been protecting Guoguo when he woke up, and his firm commitment reminded Xu Ran of that scenario. Fortunately, those days were over, and they were no longer so weak that they were bullied.

Xu Ran softly patted Guoguo's head and said, "You are right, Guoguo. When you were younger, Tangtang was your protector. You know you have to protect him now, so you've got to do a good job of it, right?"

Xu Ran clenched his fist and touched Guoguo's fist. Guoguo nodded seriously, "Got it."

Tangtang, on the other hand, was displeased with the situation. He put his hand on Xu Ran's leg and murmured, "I'm the older brother, Dad. I have a responsibility to protect my younger sibling."

Xu Ran smiled, "Mm, Tangtang is right, too. How about this? You protect Guoguo, and Guoguo protects you, okay?"

Tangtang turned happy now and put on a bright smile, "Okay."

Xu Ran continued to rub the children's heads. Their hair was so soft, which feels quite comfortable.

Xu Ran said, "Go ahead, ask Fuzi where your seats are. I will pick you up in the afternoon."

"Alright, Dad, you can go home. I know it's busy at home," Tangtang said sensibly.

"I'll see you go in and then go back," Xu Ran said.

Tangtang and Guoguo waved their hands at Xu Ran and then walked inside hand in hand.

Xu Ran turned around and walked back when he couldn't see them. He chance to run across Xu An and the other parents who had brought their children here.

Xu Ran greeted with a smile, "Xu An, Xu Fa, Xu Zhen, you're here!"

They nodded; Xu An asked Xu Ran, "Why are you here so early? Where're Tangtang and Guoguo?"

Xu Ran said, "They have already entered. They have always been very obedient, and I don't have to worry about them too much."

"They are, in contrast to my naughty children, quite obedient. You're quite fortunate." With a smile, Xu Fa teased Xu Ran.

Xu Ran also smiled, "How come. Are your children not obedient?"

Xu Fa said, "Not really, but just look at your children, I always feel that my children are not that good."

Xu Ran rubbed the bridge of his nose. People tended to believe that other people's children were more obedient than their own. Xu Rab said,"Please hurry up. If you arrive too late, I'm afraid you won't be able to get good seats. I'll return first. My family is currently quite busy."

"Alright, don't mind us. We'll come to you later and talk about potatoes," Xu An waved at Xu Ran.

"Okay, then I'll wait for you to come over."

When Xu Ran returned home, Baozi was blubbering. Xu Ran walked over to Liu Tong and asked, "Tongtong, what's wrong? Why is Baozi crying so badly?"

Liu Tong shook his head. "I don't know, either. I just fed him ewe milk, but he started to cry while drinking."