Your first kiss... ~Dean x Reader~

So this is my first oneshot feel free to send me requests because i don't have ideas. Luv ya -Keita

Warnings : None(i think)

Sam was gone to get some leads on a case that you are working on. As always you were left alone with Dean.

"Deaaaan!" you screamed to get Deans attention.

"What (Y/N)?!"Dean asked raising his brows.

"I'm bored, can we do something fun!" You whined just like a little kid. 

Dean looked at you and asked "What do you want to do (Y/N)?"

"I think we should play 21 questions, so we could know each other little bit better. " You suggested, just because you weren't  that close to Dean.

"Well okay. You should start." Dean rolled his apple green eyes.

"So, Dean, do you have a crush on someone?" You asked. Well you were a little too excited.

"I don't think so, maybe."He said immediately, looking away from you.

"Your turn!" you said, interested what he will ask.

"(Y/N), what was your first kiss like?" You froze when he asked.

Actuallu you didn't have your first kiss, but you also didn't want to tell Dean that. You really liked Dean maybe even ... loved, even not knowing him to well. 

"Umm.... Dean .."you stuttered "I-i didn't have my first kiss yet."

"No way, (Y/N) a.k.a 'the sexy beast' didn't have her first kiss!" He was impressed. Too impressed.

"Yeah..." you rolled your (Y/EC) eyes and then it hit you "wait, Dean, did you called me 'the sexy beast'?" you said, tilting your head to side, confused

"Umm.. no.." Dean stuttered "anyways, (Y/N),I guess I'll have to take that from you!" His movements were too fast.

You were still confused with what he said, but you snapped out of your thoughts when Deans lips met yours. You were shocked, the one and only Dean Winchester stole a kiss from you.
While you were melting in Deans hands, the motel room door opened.
"I frickin' knew this would happen!" Sammys loud voice was heard from the other side of the room.

"I love you, (Y/N)!" Dean said and kissed you again. You smiled through the kiss and said "I love you too, Dean!"