Chapter 29: My Happiness

Start from the beginning

As the week went on, Jimin didn't have time to see Jungkook at all. He craved the glee that came alongside seeing the young man, but he was left overworked every single day because of the Director. But after the end of a long day, he would only come home exhausted and text Jungkook. Trying to call Jungkook or even send him a text just to hold onto the young man. Envisioning the smile he longed to make before the fears surrounded his mind for the night.

Before they knew it, the next week came around. Jungkook got into his car after a long day of work that Saturday. Business was booming already to the point where he actually came back from work exhausted. But one good escape he always relied on was accessing his phone inside the car after a long day to see the many messages Jimin left for him.

There were things he couldn't understand about Jimin becoming very clingy; he didn't know the joys Jimin received from maintaining contact with the young one and he didn't know the freedom Jimin was given when he was in his arms for a very passionate session. Jungkook only began to believe Jimin was just a lonely and clingy person; desperately coming onto the person who filled in on his loneliness. In a way, Jungkook understood it completely. He too was a very lonely man at the end of every day.

The young man then began to drive back to his apartment when he suddenly received a call from Taehyung. Some part of him that was still expecting a call from Park Jimin, wanted to believe it was the one he would call the devil. However, it was Taehyung and deep down, he felt a little disappointed it wasn't Jimin calling him.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered and listened to Taehyung's voice through Bluetooth within the car.

"Jungkook! I'm so glad to hear from you. We do have plans to drink tonight, right? I hope to drink so much! What about you?" Taehyung asked excitedly. Of course, Jungkook was proud to recall that tonight he would bond with his employees and not to mention, Min Yoongi as well.

"I don't know... I have to drive myself home and-"

"Don't worry about it, Jungkook! Yoongi offered to take us there and take us home. So, you finally get to drink for once! Yoongi just won't drink much for our sake."

Taehyung's words worried Jungkook but also excited him. He longed to drink out with a few people, but he was also afraid of the aftermath right after it. But when it was offered, Jungkook couldn't help himself and wanted to have fun this Saturday night. It wasn't like he had many plans at all. Ever since Jimin wasn't able to clear up his schedule, texting and calls didn't seem to be enough for him. He wanted to do something fun for once after a long week.

"You know... that doesn't sound too bad. I guess I'll take that opportunity. I'll send him my address very soon," Jungkook mentioned in the call.

After a quick chat, Jungkook walked back to his apartment in silence until he reached his floor and found yet another pile of roses sitting at his door. Jungkook let out a laugh and shook his head before approaching it and seeing it patiently waiting for him. Knowing exactly who it was from and not being able to contain that smile he wouldn't normally shed towards Jimin sending him bundles of roses; expensive ones too. He would be embarrassed, but now, he found it adorable.

"Ah, I told him not to send more but he wouldn't listen. These are so expensive..." Jungkook said to himself before unlocking his door and picking up the roses before entering his apartment.

The moment the man stepped in, he had many roses filling his apartment by now. How badly did Jimin long to see him, touch him and taste him? Jungkook blushed every time he saw the bouquet roses decorating his small apartment. Jungkook noticed the way Jimin wanted him and how many bouquets of roses he managed to send into his apartment throughout the week. At this point, Jungkook received seven bouquets of roses and they filled the entrance of his tiny apartment. Every time he would come back from work, he would find another at his doorstep.

"Oh Jimin, spending a fortune on these roses just to show me how much you miss my touch..." Jungkook said to himself. Of course, that's all he knew. He just never thought he would be important to a well known celebrity like Jimin himself.

Jeon Jungkook

Another hard working day... I bet it's the same for you too. I am tempted to run to you and skip out on a day's work for you, but I can't leave. Jungkook, I can only dream of you... will you dream of me too?~ please tell me you do... I can't wait to feel you, I need you...

Sincerely,
Your 'special' partner

"I knew this was going to be tough. To keep a fuck-only relationship with a celebrity who doesn't even have time for himself to breathe. But here he is, still trying as if I'm the only one he wants. He's clingy towards me..." Jungkook said into a scoff before placing the roses in a better spot and looking at all of them at once. "Scratch that, obsessed."

Jungkook took a moment to stare at the plentiful roses in his apartment before running his blond hair back and letting out a sigh. "But, fuck... do I miss seeing him... I get lonely too..."

After Jungkook contemplated the thought of Jimin as he began to get ready for a night with Taehyung and Yoongi. He rather hoped to find other ways to avoid his solitude without relying on Jimin all the time. So, he dressed up for the night and wore a black sweatshirt with skinny black jeans and a bucket hat on top. Complimenting his look with his black boots and silver earrings as well.

The young man only took his phone and his wallet for the night until Yoongi and Taehyung were waiting for him outside his apartment after two hours. The moment Jungkook sat into Yoongi's car, sitting in the passenger seat while Taehyung sat in the back, he was happy to be there. Knowing that tonight he would actually get to know the real truth Yoongi lived in and observe his character along with his hard working habits.

"Jungkook, I don't think I've ever seen you dress like this..." Yoongi called out and complimented the younger one. "You look great, Brother!"

"Oh... you too!" Jungkook awkwardly replied and smiled to himself. Seeing Yoongi was only wearing a grey hoodie, blue ripped jeans and black sneakers. Way different from the classic and professional dress shirts he would wear at work.

"Alright! Are we ready for a long night?!" Taehyung jumped in to cancel out the awkward tension Jungkook created in the car instantly in hopes of saving the two from embarrassment.

"Not me... I can't drink for shit!" Yoongi threw onto the conversation and let out a laugh. Acting differently than he would at work, but Jungkook couldn't help but to enjoy this side of him too. It was different, but charming at the same time, enough to make him smile each time Yoongi spoke.

"You know I would have loved to drive but I haven't had a drink the last time I went out with this one," Jungkook joined in and nudged his head to the back to signal that Taehyung was the one he was talking about.

"Come on! I don't have my license!" Taehyung called out and left Yoongi laughing.

"This is why we need you to get a license! I would ask for Hoseok to drop us off and pick us up, but I would need to make sure no one does any of the unthinkable! Besides, tonight you two are my problem, not his," Yoongi bickered as he continued to drive once the green light flashed in his eyes. "Drink as much as you two would like tonight, I'll only have a few."

Jungkook was happy Yoongi became so considerate. He wanted to drink a lot, but at that very moment, Jungkook completely forgot that he wasn't that stable after handling his drinks and didn't know the many things he could say if he did manage to drink enough until he blacks out.