Lev

Lev felt a warm, tingling feeling in his chest when he watches Y/n spin his bloody bat with his wrist

Lev felt a warm, tingling feeling in his chest when he watches Y/n spin his bloody bat with his wrist. Just something about Y/n, the true Y/n, makes him excited and happy. He felt loved in a way that no one can understand.

"Lev? Are you alright?" Y/n cooed slightly as he was now right in front of Lev, looking up at him, "You seem daze. Are you questioning something? Questioning me? You know you are free to ask me anything."

Lev blinked a bit before blushing at how close Y/n was to him. His heart felt like it was going to burst out of his rib cage and his face was getting too hot for his own good.

"No... I have no question for my love," Lev managed to mutter out.

Y/n was taken aback a bit by the sudden statement, "Really? Why is that? I thought for sure that you would be wondering what I've been doing."

Lev shook his head, he wrapped an arm around Y/n's waist and pulled him closer, "I would never question anything you do. If you were acting innocent, that's okay. If you knew about the killings, that's okay. Because a normal person would've left us, left me, if they knew. But you... You my love..."

Lev narrowed his eyes as a red blush covered his cheeks and he leaned down. Y/n's eyes slightly widened at the sudden boldness. He also blush a dusted red as he let out a small gasp.

"You stayed, even after everything you knew about. That shows that tells me that you are like me. I love you, Y/n, and now that I know that you're like me, I won't let you leave my side if you do the same," Lev said, his lips dangerously close to Y/n's.

Y/n stared at Lev's eyes in shock with blushing cheeks. (E/c) clashed with green in the moonlight as a soft breeze blew by. Y/n lips tickled Lev's slightly before he smiled and his eyes filled with warmth.

Y/n dropped his bat and wrapped his arms around Lev's neck, "I love you too, Lev. I will always stay by your side, forever, now that this 'cat and mouse' game is over."

Lev's eyes shined brightly and he broke into a huge, childish smile. He quickly grabbed the back of Y/n's head and smashed their lips together for a kiss and not wasting a single second to turn it into a heated make out session.

Y/n was surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss. He opened his mouth and let out a small moan when Lev entered his tongue. The two males stayed like that for a bit before separating.

Y/n let out a small laugh as Lev kept kisses going and attacked his neck. He left small butterfly kisses which tickled Y/n, and even nibbled a bit on it making some parts turn a light red color.

"I love you, Lev," Y/n managed to say in between laughs.

Lev perked up and smiled brightly at Y/n, "I love you too!! I love you so so so much!!" He cheered.

Y/n only laughed more and gave a peck to Lev's lips.

🎉 You've finished reading The Cat And Mouse Game ||Haikyuu|| Yandere!Nekoma x Male reader || Completed ✔︎ 🎉