𝟹:𝟶

Y/n silently walked into this room, careful not to alert B/n that he was home

Y/n silently walked into this room, careful not to alert B/n that he was home. He didn't want to be yelled at today. His parents were still working so they weren't home.

He sighed as he flopped onto his bed. The first day at Nekoma was something to say the least. He would never think that people would want him to join a club so quickly, that and along with the quick bulling he had experienced.

Y/n covered his eyes with one of his arms and searched for his phone in his back pocket. But, he didn't find it, instead he found the poster that he took today. He unfolded it and examined the poster with bored eyes.

Maybe joining a club wouldn't be too bad. I mean, It would pass the time for Y/n, and time is never on his side so maybe spreading it with something to do will make it go away.

A ding sound caught Y/n's attention. He reached down his other pocket and took out his phone this time. He looked through his phone being seeing that someone had messaged him.

Y/n smiled at the sighting of the name. The name of his partner, P/n. They were (beautiful/handsome) and very kind to Y/n. P/n had always been there for Y/n whenever he needed them and Y/n was the same with them. He loved them and they loved him.

Y/n chuckled a bit as he started to talk to P/n via text. He did glanced at the poster every once and a while.

|-|

Hey, do you think I should join the volleyball team as a manager in Nekoma?

You definitely should!

Make more friends, babe!

You can't be alone for so long

Lol

That's why I have you silly

Nahhh

Go make some friends Y/n

Finnneee

I love youu

I love you too

|-|

Y/n looked down at the poster. He picked it up and placed it on his desk. He guessed that making friends wouldn't hurt. Plus they seemed a bit nice, right?

-♡︎-

"Please be our manager!" Yamamoto pleaded as Fukunaga nodded his head and Inouke shook in excitement.

Y/n blinked at the sudden declare. The three males just introduced themselves and pleaded for him to be a manager for their team. It took him by surprised to be honest.

"U-uh, I'll think about it?" Y/n stuttered slightly.

"Please think about being our manager!!" Inouke claimed as he held onto Y/n's hand.

Y/n flinched a bit from the contact, "I-I will?"

"Y/n please be our manager," Fukunaga said.

"You-you guys are making a scene. I told you I will think about it," Y/n stated looking around nervously, "I promise I'll think about it but give me a bit of time."

The trio's eyes lit up at the promise. They nodded their head and turned to leave. Y/n sighed in relief that they were now gone.

"Geez seems like they are really persistent," Kami said as she came up to Y/n.

Kami was a honor student and stood at 5'10. She was smart and outgoing. She was also one of the first 'friends' Y/n made at Nekoma, but only because she wanted to get to know Y/n more and started to talk to him.

"Tell me about it, I might just join so that they can stop asking," Y/n mumbled.

"You know the art club is always open for you to join."

Y/n sighed, "True, but I was honest thinking of joining the volleyball team as manager long before, I'm sorry."

Kami laughed, "Don't worry about it, you have your own will to do as you like, I'm not pushing you or anything!"

"Right thanks Kami."

-♡︎-

Practice in the volleyball team was slow, or rather that there was no practice at all. Nekomata let the team do as they like fo rate day, knowing that they needed a plan to get Y/n on the team.

Everyone was a bit in a glum mood since they have been 'rejected' Y/n on multiple different occasions. Of course it wasn't a real rejection but it still hurt them for a bit.

The ones that were not involved in this plan, such as Kai and Shibayama, already had a lover and had gotten them through their own way. So they didn't need to help with the plan nor try to get Y/n's attention.

The other's who were in on the plan had a dark tension around them as they tried to see what would work for Y/n to join. They tried flirting (Kuroo), befriend him (Lev, Kenma and Yaku) and pleading for him (Yamamoto, Inouke, and Fukunaga). But nothing worked, and they were getting frustrated.

"Excuse me? I'm here to see if I can apply as manager?"

Everyone snapped their heads to see who wanted to be manager. They all blushed as they realized that it was Y/n who wanted to apply. The dark tension was lifted as it was replaced with a flower-ish aura.

"Y/n!! You really want to be our manager??" Inouke cheered as he almost jumped onto Y/n.

Y/n laughed a bit, "Of course, I took your guys request into consideration and decided to join. You guys seem to be fun and nice so I really don't mind joining."

The team cheered and Lev lifted Y/n up a bit and hugged him. Y/n was surprised by the greeting but laughed it off. Maybe joining wasn't a bad idea.

Nekomata stood a bit to the side with a smile. He knew what was to come and what the team will do, but he will stay out of it and will only help with some assets in the process.

 He knew what was to come and what the team will do, but he will stay out of it and will only help with some assets in the process