𝟽:𝟻

Y/n and Kenma were walking down the hall to their class once again

Y/n and Kenma were walking down the hall to their class once again. This time, both of them talking to each other and not just a one sided conversation.

"You seem a bit more happier today, Kenma, did anything happen the last few days?" Y/n asked.

"I should be asking yo that," Kenma countered as he raised a brow, "You've been more cheerful and open, what happened to you the past few days?"

Y/n chuckled a bit, "Well, you know the bullies from a week or so ago?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, they stopped bothering me, I feel like someone's watching over me at least, it's refreshing to see some peace every once an a while."

Kenma smiled, knowing that the bullies won't bother Y/n anymore.

We have to understand that Kenma is not an 'uwu soft gamer boy', he's just quiet and socially awkward. On the outside he may seem like a boy who just likes to play video games and volleyball. A boy who is really close to his friends and will do anything for them.

At least that's what Kenma wants anyone to think of him.

Kenma, on the inside, loves his friends, dearly, and will do anything to keep them happy. Even is that means that blood needs to be stilled. Who ever messes with his friends and his dear love, will feel the true wrath of Nekoma's setter.

The bullies learned that the hard way.

They never told a soul what happened to them, they were broken and scared to the bone because of what Kenma did. Hours and hours of torture of the mind and body had taken a toll on the bullies. They had no energy to move, let alone go to school.

Kenma had much joy torturing the bullies. Weather that would be messing with their head or skinning them alive but not letting them die, Kenma can do it all. He's the brain of the team after all.

And all of the torturing and screams were because they messed with Y/n. Oh how they messed up big time. They can't even go to school without trembling in their shoes, but that's what Kenma wanted.

Kenma looks back on the damage he had done to the bullies. It make him smile and brings a little bit of joy in his chest every single time.

"Let's get to class, Kenma! We don't want to be late!" Y/n claimed as he ran backwards a bit before turning and jogged to his and Kenma's shared class.

Kenma pouted a bit, "Why must we run?" He asked but jogged up to Y/n either way.

Y/n just laughed.

Kenma jogged a bit behind Y/n, making the latter not able see him. He gave a lovesick smile at Y/n. He would do anything for Y/n, no matter what.

 He would do anything for Y/n, no matter what