𝟷:𝟷:𝟶

Y/n hummed as he walked around the small forest he was in

  Y/n hummed as he walked around the small forest he was in. He had a soft smile on his face, the one he wore everyday, as a bit of blood was on him, but didn't care.

Y/n had something on his ears, that something helped heighten his hearing so he could know where the target of his is at. He swung the bat he had in had with his wrist as he looked around.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are~" Y/n sung, "You know you can't hide forever, you are bleeding from the head after all~"

The girl, who was bleeding from the head as one of her legs were twisted badly, stayed behind a tree covering her mouth. She was terrified, and all because she talked to the volleyball team was why she was in this mess.

Y/n kept humming the soft toon his mother taught him. His smile was soft, and didn't even look to have a bit of bloodlust in it. His eyes were closed in a happy manner, knowing that if he opened them bloodlust will leak out.

"Miss ma'am~ Just come out of hiding and face your fate, it's not that hard really~"

The girl kept her mouth covered as she tried to steady her heavy breathing. She shook in place as she tried to stay her quietest she can be. She suddenly heard the humming of the male stop, her breath hitched.

"You suck at hiding you know?" Y/n stated as he was leaned down at the girl eye level on the ground.

The girl froze, she slowly turned to Y/n with pure fear and terror in her eyes. Tears spilled from her eyes as her voice got clogged up in her throat.

"Did you forget that I can hear you?" Y/n asked as he walked around his prey with a smile, "Every breath, every rustle, every blink, everything. You're not sly, you're not cunning as you said you are, you're just a nobody who picks and chooses people from the crowd to get what you want."

"N-no pl-please," The girl muttered as he shook.

"And I will not let you do that to my team, let alone to the person I love. Bye-bye missy, I hope to see you in hell, when I'm on the throne."

Y/n raised his bat and swung. The girl was about to scream but was cut off by the bat being swung at her head. Y/n gave a insane smile as he continued to bash the girl's head, body, and limbs, spraying blood all over his clothes and face.

Y/n wiped the blood from his cheek off with his thumb. He licked it tasting the iron in the red liquid.

"Sweet, but terribly sour at the end, it matches her personality perfectly," Y/n said as he raised his bat and hit the girl's body once more for good measures.

Y/n turned away from the body and took out his phone. He started to text some of his friends that were also managers in other Volleyball teams, he was just having a nice chat with them.

The girl slowly opened her eyes, she was surprisingly still alive. She glanced at Y/n who has his back turned to her, she slowly started to move away from Y/n, trying to crawl away.

BANG!

The girl's head dropped to the floor, a hole in her head as blood rushed on the forest ground. She was definitely dead now, she did stop moving and breathing.

Y/n didn't even flinched at the sound of a gun being fried, even though the bullet went right past him. He glanced down at the corpse by his feet, noting the blood coming out of her head. Y/n gave a cat smile as he blushed.

"Y/n..." A voice called out in slight surprise that the male was out at night.

Y/n turned to the person before him. This person also being covered in blood, but it was still the same person that Y/n loved.

"Well isn't the cat of this game himself," Y/n said with a smile as he leaned on his bat that was all bloodied up, "What brings you here so late at night?"

"I could be asking you the same," The voice added with a small chuckle/laugh/giggle.

The figure stepped out of the shadows, showing their full form. Y/n's eyes narrowed in happiness, his cheeks blushed a bit as his cat smile widened.

 Y/n's eyes narrowed in happiness, his cheeks blushed a bit as his cat smile widened