𝟼:𝟶

"Yes, yes, I know," Y/n said as he talked into the phone, "I'll met you then

"Yes, yes, I know," Y/n said as he talked into the phone, "I'll met you then. I love you, see you soon, P/n."

Certain player's eyes twitched when they heard the name of Y/n's partner. They hated the fact that Y/n belonged to someone other than them.

Yamamoto clutched his fist as he looked down. His brows were furrowed with anger and a shadow covered his eyes, making them unnoticeable from Y/n's view.

"Y/n who was that?" Kenma asked, making sure that he kept his quiet, shy act to hide his bloodlust and jealousy.

Y/n's face immediately brightened, always happy to tell others about his partner, "That was P/n! They're my partner! I'm planning to met them this weekend and I can't wait! Ever since I moved to Nekoma, I haven't had the time to spend with them. I'm really excited to see them soon!"

Y/n began to rant to Kenma about all of the fun times he had with P/n and how much he loved them. Kenma was only nodding, gipping onto his sweater behind him so that he would lash out on Y/n.

The players had to listen to Y/n's small rant too, they weren't happy in the least. Even Shibayama and Kai were mad. They both wanted Y/n to belong to the team, not to someone else.

Yamamoto, not wanting to hear anymore of Y/n's conversation, stood a bit away from him. He stayed in the furthest corner away from Y/n as he clutched a volleyball in hand.

"If you clutched that any harder, it's going to pop," Nekomata chuckled out as he put his hand on Yamamoto's shoulder.

Yamamoto growled under his breathe, "At this point, I just want to pop this so-called P/n's head. How dare they have Y/n's love, I should be the one who supposed to have it."

Nekomata hummed with a cat smile, "I think I have a way that you can get what you wish."

Yamamoto's eyes slightly widened. He looked up at his coach in surprise. Nekomata just chuckled at the younger's reaction. He pulled out a folded piece of paper and waved it a bit.

"Lucky for you, I've collected info from Kai about this P/n person," Nekomata stated as he handed the paper to Yamamoto and he scanned the paper with wide eyes, "Their favorite place to go, their school, their parents, distant family members, and even where they live and where they will be taking Y/n this weekend."

Yamamoto was skimming through the paper. There was indeed everything that he needed to know about P/n. From their favorite food to details about their and Y/n's relationship.

His eyes widened as he gave a sick grin. Yamamoto read and reread the paper as his grin turned into a sharp smile.

"I have a place all ready for you, Yamamoto," Nekomata said making the younger look at him, "I'll send you the location of the place. You'll have a lot of fun in there once you see all the fun 'toys'."

Yamamoto's smile widened, if that was even possible. He bowed to his coach in gratitude.

"Thank you Nekomata-san! I won't fail to disappoint!" Yamamoto claimed proudly.

Nekomata chuckled as he patted Yamamoto's shoulder in a playful manner, "I know you won't! You did 'get rid of' a whole gang before with Kuroo! And you did most of the damage! So, I know for a fact that you won't disappoint me and the team!"

Y/n glanced at the coach and ace talking to one another at the other side of the gym. He couldn't hear what was going on but he could tell that Yamamoto was happy with something. Probably getting a praise or reward of some sort.

Y/n smiled at the happy looking ace. He turned back to Kenma and Kuroo and started to chat with them and messing around a bit before practice started.

-♡︎-

"Goodbye Y/n!" P/n cheerfully said as they kissed Y/n's cheek.

Y/n laughed a bit, the orange setting sun hitting his face, "Goodbye my love. I'll see you another time."

P/n chuckled as they held onto Y/n's hand, swinging it back and forth, "Of course you'll see me again! It's not like I'm going to disappear anywhere!"

Y/n laughed, "Oh! You're going to leave me! My heart is so broken!" He joked.

"But I have to my dear! I must ride to the sun to find the meaning of life!"

"But what would I ever do without you~!"

P/n picked Y/n up by his waist and spun him around, "Nothing but wait for my return, my dear!"

Y/n laughed, he cupped P/n's cheeks and looked lovingly into their eyes, "I will wait for a million years for my (queen/king/royalty) to come back to me."

P/n smiled as they blushed a bit. P/n and Y/n both closed their eyes and kissed each other's lips. P/n slowly letting Y/n down, both of them still holding the kiss.

P/n smiled in the kiss and pulled away. Y/n had a bit of blush on his cheeks as he too smiled at his lover.

"I'll see you next time," Y/n said.

P/n smiled and caressed Y/n's cheek, to which he leaned into the touch, "I'll see you next time."

Y/n chuckled before pecking P/n's nose. He started to walk to his house while waving at P/n. P/n of course waved back with a caring smile.

Once Y/n was out of sight, P/n sighed. They put their hand on their chest where their heart would be.

"I love you Y/n... I can't wait for High school to be over so I can be with you forever," P/n muttered.

P/n turned around to start walking off. However, they were face with a crazed face male. Their eyes widened in shock, they were about to scream but something covered their mouth.

"Shhh," The crazed male hushed as black surrounded P/n's vision.