𝟺:𝟻

"What's got you in a good mood, Kuroo-San?" Y/n asked as he walked side to side with the taller male

Kuroo hummed in questioning as he had a smile on his face, "Oh it's nothing, Y/n, I just have a good feeling today!" He cheered.

Y/n laughed and shook his head, "You really are something."

Y/n looked around a bit and spotted Emiko walking down the hall. She looked deflated from yesterday and now wore an eyepatch, for some reason.

"Emiko-San!" Y/n called out as he approached the shorter girl and waved his hand with a smile.

Emiko flinched when her name was called out. She turned in horror to see that Y/n was the one who called for her. She quickly turned and ran the other direction.

Y/n's smiled dropped as his brows furrowed, "She was kind yesterday, what's up with her now?"

Kuroo smiled but stayed behind Y/n so he didn't see, "I don't know, seems kinda rude on her part, don't you think?"

"Yeah..." Y/n muttered, "It was kinda rude..."

"Wasn't she asking you something yesterday?" Kuroo asked as he played off a clueless act.

"Oh, she was asking about me being an assistant for the art club. I was going to tell her that I was going to decline but maybe help out every once and a while, but I guess she doesn't want to hear anything from me..."

"Ah well," Kuroo hummed as he wrapped his arm around the shorter's shoulder, "People change their mind over time, Emiko-Chan seems like she changes her mind a bit too quickly."

Y/n furrowed his brow and glanced at the direction Emiko ran off to, "Yeah... I kinds don't like people who changes their mind so fast, especially that fast."

Kuroo smirked, "Oh well! You have the team by your side!" He cheered as he guided Y/n to the gym.

Y/n smiled, "You're right."

Kuroo smiled, he side glanced Emiko who was peaking over the corner to see if the coast was clear. He licked his lips with a dangerous glint in his eyes making Emiko tense and run away.

Kuroo silently laughed to himself. He made his way to the gym, Y/n under his arm.

 He made his way to the gym, Y/n under his arm