Inuoka

For once, Inuoka didn't have is fake innocent smile

For once, Inuoka didn't have is fake innocent smile. He looked at Y/n with his mouth slightly agape in shock as he loosely held onto his gun that was in his hand. His other hand was hovering over his heart as he blushed.

"Smile Inuoka," Y/n purred slightly as he spun his bat with wrist, "Smile a real smile for once, for me? Plus, there's no need to hide behind a fake mask anymore. I been knew about the team, and quite frankly I'm just like you."

Inuoka blushed even more at what Y/n said to him. He only tensed because of the feeling of tightness around his heart, it was almost unbearable but it felt warming at the same time.

Y/n chuckled at Inuoka's actions. He walked up to the taller male while waving his bat. He soon stoped his bat right in front of Inuoka's eyes making the male look at it. Y/n then put the bloody bat under Inuoka's chin.

With a love sick look on his face, Inuoka leaned down on the bat, resting his chin on it. He was looking down slightly so that he was looking right into Y/n's slightly glowing (e/c) eyes. The moonlight shined dimly on both males.

"Is the cat love sick? Or is he in shock?" Y/n teased as he pulled the bat closer to him, making Inuoka follow it in a daze.

"N-not at all, my love," Inuoka managed to stutter out, "I'm only a little surprised is all. Have I ever said how beautiful you looked?"

Y/n gave a soft chuckle which sent butterflies into Inuoka's stomach, "Save your complements for the bed, darling. Besides, I'm yours now, and you are mine."

Y/n grabbed the back of Inuoka's head and pulled him closer to him. Y/n smashed their lips together as he closed his eyes shut. Inuoka was shocked for a second but soon melted into the kiss by closing his eyes.

The two males had a heated make out session before they both pulled away with flushed cheeks, hazy eyes, and a string of saliva attaching from each tongue.

Inuoka blinked a bit before smiling a bright, and real smile. He let out a laugh and a sound of victory. He quickly wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and lifted him up and spun him around. The two males laughed with one another.

"You're mine! You're mine now!! I'm so happy, Y/n-San!!" Inuoka cheered as Y/n wrapped his legs around Inuoka, "I love you! I love you!!"

Y/n laughed, he made sure that his bat wouldn't hit him or his new lover, "I love you too, Inuoka. I'm glad that this 'cat and mouse' game had came to an end."

Inuoka's eyes shined. He leaned upwards and peppered Y/n in kisses and little nibbles here and there. Y/n only laughed a bit and returned the kisses to Inuoka.

 Y/n only laughed a bit and returned the kisses to Inuoka