𝟺:𝟶

"That's it for practice this morning! Make sure to get here on time later!" Nekomata called out as the players sighed in relief

Y/n was collecting the towels and started to hand them out to the sweaty and tired players. They all said their thanks as certain ones blushed a bit as they purposely brushed their hands against Y/n's, not that he noticed.

The sound of the gym door opening caught Y/n's attention. But not everyone else's since they were too busy cleaning up.

"Ano... Excuse me? Is there a L/n Y/n here?" A short girl, nervously asked as she stepped in with a small pile of papers.

Certain cat side glanced the girl with a dangerous intent. Nekomata and the other players turned a blind eye, already knowing how they felt about Y/n.

"Yes, that's me. Is there something you need?" Y/n asked as he was holding towels in his arm and waking up to the girl.

The girl blushed a bit and hid her face with the papers, "I-I was wondering if you could sign these please?"

Y/n cocked his head to the side as he grabbed a paper from the girl, "Art club? Sorry but I'm already a manager for the volleyball team, and I don't plan on leaving," he said with a sorrowful smile.

"A-ah! No! I was only asking if you could be an assistant for the art club! Kami told us about your talented (type of art) skills and with your help we might even be able to go to nationals for the art industry!"

Y/n hummed and looked down at the paper, "I'll make sure to think about it. But don't get your hopes up alright?" He said with a smile.

"O-of course!" The girl blushed, "I-if you do, than my name is Aki Emiko!"

"Right, uh, thank you Emiko-San."

Y/n started to get back to cleaning up the gym leaving a flustered girl behind. The certain players narrowed or widened their eyes and leaked out a sense of blood lust.

Kuroo had a mop in hand as he gripped it unexceptionally hard. The mop would've broken if Kai hadn't interfered by taking the mop away.

"That little bitch," Kuroo muttered, "Who does she think she is?"

Y/n was too busy talking to Kenma and Fukunaga as he cleaned up with them. The two players made it seemed like they weren't jealous even though they definitely are.

"Kuroo-San," Kai called out to the taller and put his hand on the captains' shoulder, "She's in the art club. I've seen her making a confession card,. If I had to take a guess, she's planning on confessing to Y/n soon."

Kuroo eyes widened as he whipped his head towards Kai, "When and where? Is there anytime when she's alone?"

Kai nodded, a glint in his eyes, "She's planning to confess a few days from now, under the cherry trees at the front. You are able to 'catch' her at the end of the day today alone in the art room. It is her turn to clean the place.