𝟿:𝟶

"-But than this huge bug thing came out of no where and just started to attack me!!" Kami said as she and Y/n were walking down the hall together

"No! That's even worse!!" Y/n added with a laugh.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! LIKE, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU BUG, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!"

Kami and Y/n were both laughing with each other as Kami continued on with her story. Kami might be an honor student, but she was very chaotic to her close friends. Y/n, being one of her friends, knew this and loved to hang around Kami for the laughs and stories she always has.

As the two talked, they talked rather loudly, but the hallways were also really loud too. It was buzzing with students all trying to get to their classes. Well, expect for some certain players since they were following Y/n, but keeping it low.

Inuoka had a small frown on his face, as he had a seemingly innocent eyes watching the friend duo talk. Yamamoto, however, was practically boiling and Lev just took a picture of the two friends, more specifically Y/n's smile.

"That 'Kami' girl is stealing our Y/n away," Yamamoto growled under his breathe, "I hate this, I want to cut her up right here, right now."

Lev hummed a bit as he checked the newest picture of his collection, "But Kuroo-San that we're not allowed to kill anyone until we all agree on who it is and how we do it," he stated.

Yamamoto let out a frustrated scream, "I know!! And it's pissing me off!!"

Lev laughed a bit with a sweatdrop. Everyone on the team were already used to hotheadedness of their ace, so him yelling or screaming out of frustration is normal to them.

Suddenly, Lev's phone buzzed, signaling that he got a new notification. Yamamoto semi-calmed down as Inouke turned to Lev with hidden bloodlust behind his innocent eyes.

"Hey! Kuroo gave us some orders!" Lev cheered as he held out his phone to let the other two see.

|-|

Kuroo
New Target: Kami Gotohada
She's a friend of Y/n, unfortunately, and is getting a little too close to him than we would like. Apparently in her history and bloodline, she's a cousin of Nishinoya Yuu, meaning we can't kill her since we made an agreement to all the teams to not kill any of their family members, as they do the same with us.

Fortunately, we can stir her away from Y/n. Inuoka you're up, you know what to do.

|-|