𝟷:𝟶:𝟻

"Thank you so much Lev for walking me home," Y/n said as he bowed, he was at the door step of his house, "I've been having this feeling that I'm always being watched, but with you here I feel so much more safer

"Thank you so much Lev for walking me home," Y/n said as he bowed, he was at the door step of his house, "I've been having this feeling that I'm always being watched, but with you here I feel so much more safer."

A light pink dusted Lev's cheeks, "O-Of course, Y/n-senpai!! If you need me to walk you again I'll be happy to go with you!!" He cheered with stars in his eyes.

Y/n just chucked and shook his head. He opened his front door and gave a wave to the taller male. He had a soft smile on his face, one that the players had only seen before.

"Thanks again Lev. You are welcome to come to my house and chat with me, maybe even have some food too! Goodbye, see you tomorrow."

Lev excitedly waved to Y/n, "See you tomorrow, Y/n-senpai!!"

Y/n let out a small laugh before turning away and disappearing into his house. Lev's cheerful smile turned lovesick.

Lev lightly licked his lips as a blush started to form on his cheeks. He quickly made his way around Y/n's house and climbed over the fence to the backyard. He swiftly climb up a tree and hid himself. Now all he needs to do is wait for night time.

As time passed, Lev took a small nap, when he awoken he noticed that the night was dark and the stars were out. He took out his phone and glanced at it; 12:37 am. The time that Lev have been waiting for.

Lev climbed higher into the tree and went to the nearest window, Y/n's headroom window to be exact. He had planned this all out a few days before so he knew what he was doing.

Lev peeked into the window and noticed that Y/n was sound asleep. He knew that Y/n never locked his window so he slowly opened it, making sure not to wake Y/n up or his parents that are home at the moment.

Lev quietly stepped inside and looked around Y/n's room, he slightly squealed a bit. He made his way to Y/n's stack of dirty clothes. He picked up a pare of boxers that Y/n usually wears, he blushed at the sight.

Lev glanced at the sleeping male before blushing a bit more. He got all close up and personal into Y/n's face with red cheeks.

He took out his phone and took one last photo of Y/n, the photo he has been waiting for. Lev edited the photo to his liking, brighting it and adding his own details to it to make it perfect.

 Lev edited the photo to his liking, brighting it and adding his own details to it to make it perfect

Lev looked up when he noticed that Y/n shifted in his bed, now his back facing him. Lev slightly pouted but shook his head.

Lev pecked Y/n's nape and pocketed his boxers, he's going to be using that later. He slowly made his way out of the window making sure not to make too much sound.

"I love you...." Y/n muttered as he sniffed slightly, signaling that he was going to cry.

Lev paused his movements. He looked up at Y/n with slight shock, he knew that Y/n said someone's name but he couldn't comprehend who it was, but he was sure that it was one of the players.

Lev smiled as his blush reddened a bit more, now knowing the fact that Y/n had fallen for one of the players. As he was getting out of the window he slightly hissed, feeling a sudden tightness in his pants.

Maybe he'll be using those boxers a bit sooner than expected. Lev only shrugged and climbed down the tree slightly and running back to his own home.

 Lev only shrugged and climbed down the tree slightly and running back to his own home