Kuroo

The two males stood, facing each other

The two males stood, facing each other. Both of them with blood on themselves, but from different people. Y/n had his bat while Kuroo had his gun, both weapons were given by Nekomata himself.

"Y/n..." Kuroo muttered out, his eyes wide in shock.

Kuroo never thought that Y/n was like him, obsessed, bloodlustful, and dangerous. It was never even a thought in his mind that Y/n could be like him, it was a surprise. Yet, it was comforting and loving at the same time.

"Kuroo-San~" Y/n cooed as he swung his bat with his wrist, a blush placed on his cheeks.

Kuroo blinked out of his slightly shock while his gun hung lose in his hand, "I never knew you were like me, Y/n. It's a surprise."

Y/n pouted a bit as he stared right into Kuroo's eyes. Oh, those eyes, both males could stare into the other for eternity. Both of the pairs of eyes glowed slightly under the moonlight.

"Of course, I'm like you. I'm surprised that you haven't noticed. Even Nekomata-San noticed it when we first met," Y/n stated as he leaned on his bat, "I know you threatened people, Kuroo, I was listening in you know? I'm not oblivious, nor am I blind and deaf to what the team does. While all of you were trying to 'protect' me, I was working behind the scenes to kill off the girls and even some boys who were trying to get to you."

Kuroo smirked and walked up to Y/n looking slightly down, "Then why were you always so sad and disappointed when someone leaves you?"

Y/n hummed with a smile, he grabbed Kuroo's collar and pulled him down, their lips almost touching, "It's something you like to do, which is something I just so happen to master..."

"Acting," both males said out loud.

"And here I thought this was a cat and mouse game," Kuroo stated as he wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist and pulled him towards his body.

Y/n smirks, he dropped his bat to the ground and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck. Both males looked lovingly into each other eyes.

Both males slowly closed their eyes and leaned into one another. Their lips touched to a kiss which quickly turned into a make out session, both males fighting for dominance.

Y/n unfortunately lost since Kuroo picked him up and caught him by surprise. His legs automatically wrapped around Kuroo as the taller male held onto Y/n's ass.

The two males departed, a string of saliva still connecting them. Kuroo smiled and leaned his forehead on Y/n.

Y/n let out a chuckle, "I guess this 'cat and mouse' game is over then."

Kuroo laughed a bit and kissed Y/n's lips once more, "And I'm honestly glad that it is," he said in a semi-low voice.