Yaku

The moon light shone on the two males that were facing each other

The moon light shone on the two males that were facing each other. Both of them with a weapon, Y/n with a bat and Yaku with a gun, each were covered in blood that were not theirs, but they didn't care.

"Out killing again, Yaku-San?" Y/n asks as he spun his cat with his wrist.

"You've seen me killing before?" Yaku asks, generally shocked that Y/n knew, "How?"

Y/n smiled as he approached the slightly shorter male, "I'm just like you, Yaku-San. I crave for blood, i hate seeing people get close to the one I love the most, I will do anything to get my love to love me back," he leaned down near Yaku's ear making the other gasp slightly, "I'm not blind, Yaku-San, I know what you and the others did. But quite frankly, I did the same, so I'm not mad, nor am I sad, I'm happy that you're like me, my love~"

Yaku's breath hitched slightly, "So you know what I did to the first year, huh? And how about P/n and all the times you've cried because someone left you because of us? Because of me..."

Y/n frowned slightly, he could feel Yaku's negative emotions. He had always knew that Yaku was deathly afraid that Y/n would find out and leave him. Y/n hugged Yaku from behind as the other tensed slightly from the sudden affection.

"Of course, I knew, but I didn't care for that first year, he was called the weird one for a reason, honestly if I stayed with him any longer he would've for sure made a shine of me. As for P/n, I never loved them. They were using me for money, and I was using them for newly made weapons. My crying, was acting."

Yaku looked down at the slightly bloody grass. He softly held into Y/n's arm that was wrapped around him. It was comforting, and it was filled with love, the love that Yaku always wanted from Y/n, and Y/n only.

"Yaku, my love," Y/n said in a soft tone, he made Yaku turn to him, "You have nothing to worry about. I will never leave you, if you never leave me. I promise that whatever I did before was all an act I needed to keep up. I'm glad I found you tonight, I didn't want to hide behind a mask forever."

Yaku leaned into Y/n's touched as he slowly closed his eyes, his gun hanging lose. Y/n closed his eyes too as he guided the older to his lips. The two kissed a passion and loving kiss, one that was filled with wanting.

It was a simple kiss for comfort so they both pulled away after a few seconds. The two looked lovingly into each other's eyes, both of them seemingly glowing under the moon like.

"Let's end this 'cat and mouse' game, yeah?" Y/n asks with a smile.

Yaku returned the smile and pecked Y/n's lips, "Yes."

"