𝟸:𝟶

Y/n was walking down the hallway with some books in his hands

Y/n was walking down the hallway with some books in his hands. The first day of this new school was nothing special and was honestly a bit boring to say the least.

Y/n was just minding his own business until someone ran straight into him from the side. He dropped his books because of this.

"Oh no! I am so so sorry!" The person who bumped into him said.

Y/n looked up and saw a rather tall male. His height might be of a third year but from his attitude and face structure, he was a first year.

"Don't worry about it, it was an accident after all," Y/n stated as he bent down to pick up his books.

"Ah! Please let me help you!" The tall male exclaimed.

Y/n blinked a bit surprised by the sudden kindness but didn't say anything. He just let the taller do as he may.

"Pfft, seems like the new kid is pretty weak," Someone in the crowds of students laughed out.

"Tell me about it, you would think that someone of the average height would be at least decent at shit."

"Dude, he looks scrawny as hell, that man has no mussel at all."

"I heard he came from Shiratorizawa, aren't they known to be athletic?'

"Ha! He's an acceptation apparently."

"No because you're right!"

Y/n only side glanced at the people who were talking behind him. He only shrugged it off and collected his books. He's been bullied before, this is nothing special.

"Thank you for your help... uh..." Y/n trailed off as he stood up.

The other male followed with a smile on his face, "Lev, just call me Lev!"

"Right, thank you Lev, my name is L/n Y/n, please just call me Y/n. I'm a second year here."

"Ah! Yeah, I heard!"

Y/n nodded and turned to leave, "Thank you again Lev," he said as he waved to the cat eyes boy.

"See you another time!" Lev cheered.

Lev's face dropped when Y/n was out of sight. He glanced at the people who were talking about Y/n in such a manner. He pulled out his phone and took a secret picture of the bullies.

|-|

Lev
I'm sure you guys saw this but these are the people who are bulling Y/n right off the bat

[Lev pinned 1 image]
See image

Kenma
We did see that happen, but thank you for the picture

Kuroo
Let's hold off from doing anything to anyone

Yamamoto
But they bullied our Y/n!!