Yamamoto

"Well, isn't it Yamamoto himself," Y/n cooed slightly as he swung his bat with his wrist, "How have you been darling?"

Yamamoto blushed a red color as he tighten his grip on his gun. He never heard Y/n coo before nor has he heard him call him such a name.

"Y/n..." Yamamoto breathed out in surprise.

Y/n chuckled a bit as Yamamoto's daze as he walked up to him, "That's my name don't wear it out. How was your killing anyways?"

Yamamoto blinked out his surprise when Y/n wrapped his arms around Yamamoto's neck, "I-I've been g-good?" He stuttered, "B-but how? How did you know that... that I was like... this?" He nervously wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist.

Y/n's smirk dropped to a worry pout, "Like what Yamamoto?"

"A... a freak, a monster, how'd you know? And after what I did with P/n? I think you know so why? You were so devastated, I thought you were going to leave me if you found out... So why, Y/n? Why stay with a monster, a demon, like me?"

Y/n sighed lightly, "My dear," He cupped Yamamoto's cheeks to make him look at him, "P/n was a nobody to me, I was using them for weapons, they were using me for money, honestly I was going to kill them but you made it easier for me."

Yamamoto leaned into Y/n's touch. Y/n had already let go of his bat and let it hit the grass beneath him.

"Yamamoto, you are no monster, you are not freak, other people might see and say that but I don't see that. You are my love, my darling, as I am to you. I am yours Yamamoto. Me being devastated about P/n's death was an act. If people call you a monster, than I am one too, because I'll never leave you."

Yamamoto's eyes started to build up with tears. He hugged Y/n close to him as he slightly cried onto his shoulder. Y/n comforted Yamamoto by rubbing his back in a comforting manner.

"Th-thank you, Y/n... I love you, I love you so much," Yamamoto stuttered, he than let out a small chuckle, "And here I thought this was all a game, that you knew nothing about."

The two males pulled away, Y/n cupped Yamamoto's cheeks once more as Yamamoto caressed Y/n's cheek. The two leaned in and let their lips touched.

The kiss was slowly and longing for love, to which both males gave and received. Y/n smiled in the kiss making Yamamoto laugh a bit in bliss.

The two males soon pulled away and looked longingly into each other's eyes. The moonlight illuminating their best features and their pink-red blush for each other.

"I guess the 'cat and mouse' game has came to an end then," Y/n stated as he pecked Yamamoto's lips.

Yamamoto chuckled then soon let out a laugh of victory and joy. He swiftly picked Y/n off of his feet to hold him bridal style making Y/n laugh too. Yamamoto kicked Y/n's bat making it fly into the air as Y/n caught it, so that they wouldn't leave any evidence behind.

The two male laughed with one another as Yamamoto praised Y/n greatly about everything. Y/n just laughed and kissed Yamamoto the whole way to his home, one where his parents weren't home since they were on a business trip.

 Y/n just laughed and kissed Yamamoto the whole way to his home, one where his parents weren't home since they were on a business trip