kissing practice

Your eyes widened with alertness, awkwardly laughing at what Reiner had suggested: "Don't joke about that, Braun."

"I'm being serious." Reiner, confused as to why you had assumed he was joking, sat up: "I already took your first kiss, didn't I? What harm would a second kiss be?"

"I bet that you would love to kiss me again, wouldn't you?" Feeling your heartbeat race faster, you turned your face away from him: "Do you want practice for your date with Christa tomorrow, or something?"

"Sure."

Your pupils rose, meeting with his.

Reiner's expression had softened, though it was difficult to see as he was barely visible in the darkly lit room; the moonlight was the only light source of the area, but the silver glow beautifully captured his structured face.

His blonde hair had been freshly-cut; his short locks appeared soft to the touch as they caressed his smooth, pale skin. His messy hair stuck up from different places: he used his free hand to comb back the loose strands that hung over his forehead.

You could see the carvings of his muscles through the forest-green shirt that clung to his skin. He still had his silver-metallic gear still laced to his hips that complimented the bronze colour of his eyes. You could tell that he hadn't wasted any time before going to find you, not even taking off his harness.

But the thing that drew you in the most was his eyes: they refused to look away from you. You had grown entranced by those golden, dark, solemnly empty eyes that lacked any emotion. They were highlighted by the deep, lilac marks under his pupils.

You couldn't deny it, Reiner was infuriatingly good looking. His face was mature and handsome.

"Fine," You whispered as his eyes lit up with surprise, "I'll humour you, let's give this a go."

Reiner opened his arms, offering you complete control over him with a satisfied smirk.

You quickly lost all of your usual confidence.

Your hands twitched closer to Reiner's face, awkwardly grabbing hold of his sharp jawline. Your body nervously inched towards his as you puckered your lips, watching the blonde swiftly break out into loud, genuine laughter.

"What?" You sheepishly spoke, briskly letting go of his face.

"That's how you're going to kiss Eren Yaeger? You look like you're in pain." The blonde chuckled, using his arm to hold his stomach together: "I almost feel bad for the poor guy."

"I was trying my best, that's so mean.." You waved your hands in the air defensively, "You try. Show me how you would kiss Christa."

Reiner began to inch closer towards you, "You sure you can handle that?" The blonde male teased you, balancing his weight on his hand as he lean closer, "I remember how flustered you got last time we kissed each other."

"I can handle myself just fine, Braun."

"If you insist."

Reiner began by placing his knee in between your thighs, using his right hand to hold you by your waist. His fingertips on his left hand trickled up to your jawline, pulling your face closer towards his.

"I would start by holding you by your waist, just like this." He softly whispered against you, talking you through everything that he was doing: "And then cup your face with my hand, just so that I could get a better look at you."