she's perfect

Your pupils stayed curiously glued onto his every movement, before watching his amber eyes light up as he slowly pulled out a white, floral dress; he wandered close to you, lifting it up to your chest to compare measurements.

"This would look 'real pretty on you." He softly whispered to you, his eyes slowly glancing down at your figure.

Your expression softened at the sight of the charming dress: "It is quite beautiful - I'll try it on."

"Since I'm the one that found that dress, am I allowed to help you change into it?" His fingertips traced down the dents of your back as you shivered once more at his addicting touch, "The zipper at the back looks pretty difficult to do all by yourself."

"Nice try," You briskly took the fabric from his fingertips, feeling his fingers brush against yours: "But you will not be helping me get into it."

He raised his hands in defeat, smirking proudly to himself.

A wide beam instantly spread across his lips as he shifted to the other side, searching through more dresses and shirts, "This is fun, I'll find more dresses for you."

A confused chuckle escaped from your mouth as your hip swayed, your eyes entranced by him as he searched through different hangers.

"How can you even afford a dress like this, anyway?" The blonde questioned you, his eyes glued onto different piece of formal attire: "They're so expensive - and all just for a piece of fabric."

Your shoulders shrugged, "I've been saving for a while; I've been picking up some extra shifts to earn some more money."

With you back still turned, you could feel your fake-boyfriend step closer towards you from behind; his natural warmth; the aroma of his cigarettes; the addicting scent of his cologne from the collar of his shirt. It all drove you insane.

He placed his palm against your shoulder blade, his fingertips tracing your collarbone for balance. He reached upwards towards a dress, pressing his body against yours to try and get a better look. After a few moments, he stepped back down with a disappointed sigh before searching for a gown elsewhere.

"Although," You carried on with your eyes glued onto a ruby number, "If you want to buy me a pretty, expensive dress: you might just be my new best friend. You'll even get the chance of seeing me wearing it at the ball."

Reiner sighed through his nose, the edges of his soft lips curling upwards into a flirtatious smirk: "If I buy you nothing, am I allowed to see you wearing that instead?"

"Reiner!" You hissed, warily looking around to make sure no one heard his comment as Reiner's laughter filled the silent store.

"Come on," Reiner chuckled, taking the few dresses you had picked out in his arm whilst gesturing towards a room designed to try on the gowns: "Let's go try them on."

Reiner sat himself down on a large, comfortable chair in front of a set of curtains, waiting for you to go inside so that he could see and review each of your options.

You closed the curtains behind yourself, swiftly dropping all of your clothes onto the floor.

You tried on many different numbers, however, (despite all being beautiful) none of them felt like the dress. Reiner would tell you that each of the gowns looked 'nice' or were 'pretty', but you weren't quite as satisfied.