This Won't Be The Last Time

Start from the beginning

"Shut up, Merlin." Arthur interrupted Merlin's sarcastic comments, instantly the slimmer man stood from the couch and made his way towards the blond; leaning forward Merlin lightly breathed onto Arthur's slightly chapped lips, his eyes of oceanic blue clashed with sapphire orbs of the older male.

"Make me."

It took only a split second before Arthur surged forward, harsh kisses and hands roughly roaming over Merlin and ripping the younger male's shirt whilst pushing his friend to the ground. He felt slender fingers gripping his hair and a wonderful sensation as he grinded into Merlin's growing erection with his own, he kissed away and up to Merlin's ear licking and sucking the lobe loving the sounds coming from those plump lips.

"I'm going to fuck you, make you learn why you shouldn't piss me off." Arthur said huskily into Merlin's sensitive ear.

Merlin chuckled and slid his hands down to grab Arthur's face to stare into those sky blue eyes that held lust (maybe something more) for him, he knows his gaze would mirror Arthur's current emotions.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Arthur," Merlin purred, "You say you'll fuck me but I'm afraid I don't have time for that." Merlin smirked pecking Arthur's lips and smoothly turned around underneath the muscular blond about to slip away when Arthur's hands slammed down beside his head.

Arthur growled low, "And where do you think you're going?"

Merlin sighed pretending he wasn't turned on and not pressing his arse onto Arthur's clothed erection as he got onto his elbows and knees.

"I'm going to my room to take care of myself and then sleep."

Arthur glared at the back of Merlin's fluffy locks, there was no way Merlin is leaving him with a hard on to go off and masturbate alone. Either he gets to watch then ravish the younger man or they get straight to fucking, because he is not letting Merlin go now that he has an idea (a very good idea) that Merlin wants him too.

He growled deeply in his throat swiftly manoeuvring Merlin to face him once again, "You're not going anywhere unless I'm there fucking you." He moved a hand to grasp Merlin's arse possessively.

The younger man moaned as Arthur's hands squeezed his buttocks, he gasped when those fingers pressed into his hole through his pants, "Oh! Ah-Arthur~"

What Arthur didn't know but probably does now was that Merlin had a weakness for fingers rubbing his sensitive entrance and he really wanted to feel Arthur's fingers inside him.

Merlin blushed at the naughty thoughts running through his mind, he usually tried not to think of Arthur in that way because his best friend had only ever dated women and well, he on the other was bisexual but never went out with anyone as he wanted a long term relationship with someone he could trust and love.

He kissed Arthur with vigour. He wasn't entirely sure what made Arthur do this yet if this moment was all he had to experience what those others before him had then he'll take what he can get. He didn't want any regrets in this life, it will probably hurt him might be awkward when this sexual tension between them comes to fruition.

Merlin knew he'll learn to move on if - no when...when Arthur goes back to dating or flirting with the female population again. His heart ached slightly but he smiled instead.

'If I can have this chance to remember what it's like to be his...'

Merlin moaned as Arthur's tongue sought refuge inside his mouth the action forceful like a charging bull; it was a hot wet mess full of teeth biting lips and french kissing that brought them bliss and breathlessness. Merlin mewled when he felt calloused hands on his naked skin, he didn't know when he lost his pants (or his ripped shirt) but damn did it feel so good as Arthur stroked him.