"She wants his family dead.", I said.

"Are you sure about that?", she asked.

"You go up there and ask her, see what she does."

"I'm good, she looked like she could kick King Kong's ass."

I laughed and jogged up the stairs to get my phone. I heard the shower running and Nicki lightly singing. She sounded much better than earlier and I wasn't gonna question why. I grabbed my phone and dialed Melissa's number.

"What's up Rih?", she asked.

"You tryna do a job?" I got straight to the point.

"Fucking right, you know I am!", she exclaimed.

"Bet you know a nigga by Safari?", I asked.

"Yeah, that nigga fuck with Erica and run a big ass crew in New York."

"Yeah him, well I need his whole family murked.". I said.

"Say less, I'll handle that shit, it need to be an accident?"

"Don't matter, just lay them bitches out."

"Ight I'll get back with you when it's handled."

The call ended and I soon saw Nicki appear through the doorway naked. My eyes wandered up and down her body in awe.

"So you feel better?", I asked.

"Yeah, I just needed to clear my head.", she said.

"Good well Melissa gonna handle the family, you need anything else?", I asked.

"Yeah, get Bey up here."

"BEYONCEEEE!", I yelled.

"Really I could've done that?"

"Well why did you?", I asked. She scowled at me and flipped me off. Beyoncé appeared in the doorway and her eyes went straight to Nicki's glistening body.

"Bey sit down, we need to talk.", Nicki said.

"Could you possibly put some clothes on, you know your body is distracting.", she said.

"Sit yo ass down, look where you want but you gon listen.", she demanded. Bey sat down and looked at me before looking back at Nicki.

"Now I want to thank you two for helping me last night, y'all were very patient and helpful with me and I appreciate that.", she said.

"No problem Munchkin, you know we'll do anything for you.", I said.

"Yeah Babygirl, you are special to us and we can't let anything happen to you beautiful.", said Bey. Nicki slowly approached us and engulfed us in a big hug.

My face immediately became hot from the warmth of her skin and the scent. She soon let go and kissed both of us on the cheek before waltzing away.

Bey and I looked at the twist of her hips and damn near drooled everywhere.

"Don't even think about it.", said Bey.

"Sorry I already am, she can't just be slanging all that around.", I said.

"Y'ALL GET READY WE LEAVING IN 5.", yelled Nicki.

"Shid she keep playing we ain't going nowhere.", said Bey while smirking.

"I HEARD THAT BEY!"

"GOOD YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!"

NICKI POV

Rihanna, Bey, and I just pulled up to the warehouse and I was honestly happy to be back.

The situation with Safaree still was in my head, but I can't let that shit affect my money or time. I was thankful as hell for Bey and Rihanna's help. I planned on paying them back somehow but I didn't know yet.