Then xiaoying call baicao...

Baicao removes her tears... Pick up the call...

Baicao (trying to talk in a happy tone) : hello!!! So you are missing me...

Xiaoying : baicao, you know better than me that you can't pretend to be happy......

Baicao closed her eyes... Tears fall from her eyes..

Baicao (smiling) : no... I m not acting..

Xiaoying: hey, I know you, right now you need someone... Senior tinghao is there.. Go to him.. He knows everything..

Baicao (shocked) : what?? He knows everything??

Xiaoying: yes!! I tell him because he can support you, you are very sad in this period of time,you need someone.. So go to him..

Baicao : but we didn't talk from a while.. I m feeling very awkward, what if he shout on me??

Xiaoying: come on.. You both love each other, can understand each other pain... You both are making it awkward. Just go baicao!!... It didn't Matter how much complications are there... He will always with you in your tough time...

Baicao: yess, you are right... I really want him...

Xiaoying: yes...he won't say anything, he will support you, help you, console you. . Whether he was mad or what, in this situation he will definitely help you.. So go...

Baicao (hopefully) : really?? He won't say anything...

Xiaoying: yes!!

Then baicao hang up the call....

She goes inside... Tinghao was reading magazine in the couch...

Baicao (in mind) : xiaoying is right, why will he say anything??? I have to go to him. .

She goes forward...stand in front of him... Tinghao look at her... Then baicao sit beside him, take his hand and put it on her own shoulder.. Put her head on his shoulder... They both didn't say anything... Baicao hug him tightly... Tinghao also pats her head... It's seems they both are consoling each other, understanding each other without saying anything....

Tinghao (in mind) : cry out cutie pie....

She started crying loudly...tinghao continuously patting her head. For almost a hour they both keep in this position..

After few moments later.... Baicao get back.... She was looking downward, her nose was red as tomato... Tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes.... Her throat was irregularly exhaling.... She sighed heavily, looks in tinghao eyes.....

Tinghao grab her face with his hands, remove her tears with his fingers....

Tinghao (concerned) : why are you crying this much?? You should be happy that you find your brother... You should be more happy that yi feng is your brother who is practicing with you daily...

Baicao (crying) : I m glad that I get him as my brother but now he can't talk to me, I can't tell him that I m his sister.... Why this happens to me?? Why??? Did I m that bad whoever come close to me God make that person away from everyone?? Did I really don't deserve anyone?? Why everyone have to suffer especially the people who are close to me?? Why??

 Why this happens to me?? Why??? Did I m that bad whoever come close to me God make that person away from everyone?? Did I really don't deserve anyone?? Why everyone have to suffer especially the people who are close to me?? Why??